RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Banned From School

Rhexis

Knight

He's laying on that same stool thats now next to the computer chair. (aka, Im done screwing with your ability to post on forums, so Ima go snooze so cutely nearby)

Rhexis said:

He's laying on that same stool thats now next to the computer chair. (aka, Im done screwing with your ability to post on forums, so Ima go snooze so cutely nearby)
cuteness.

*cries* she wun show us a pic...

Rhexis

Knight
WarAngel said:
Except for the face, your cat looks exactly like mine. Cat-design stealer!

Awwr, I wish I could claim stealingship. But I had nothing to do with getting him. I got back from the UK and people were like 'oh yeah, we got two new cats. So moo.'

@AB- The likelihood of me posting a pic here anytime soon is soo close to 0%.. ;p

Rhexis said:
Awwr, I wish I could claim stealingship. But I had nothing to do with getting him. I got back from the UK and people were like 'oh yeah, we got two new cats. So moo.'

@AB- The likelihood of me posting a pic here anytime soon is soo close to 0%.. ;p
*cries inside*

Rhexis

Knight
Da Urf. Me = sleep.

If yer gonna ask for art, please do kindly be a bit more specific. If left to my own devices Id prolly draw a muffin, or something similarly inane.

Rhexis said:
Da Urf. Me = sleep.

If yer gonna ask for art, please do kindly be a bit more specific. If left to my own devices Id prolly draw a muffin, or something similarly inane.
Succubi. But a muffin is cool too. I have a friend who drew the most awesome, realistic lightswitch I've ever seen.

Rhexis

Knight
I shall draw a Fennec sometime today. Though be warned, realism as such always turns out Bolto-ish. ;p

edit- and I have an entire catalog out noises/words I use irl that I dont use here. Though mreep/mroop/moo/mrow somehow slip in on occasion.