RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO.com forum change complete

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
RunUO.com forum change complete

Please note, RunUO.com no longer delivers ads :)

bzk90

Lord
eh, suppose i have to get use to not being able to see all the pretty details ;/ all out of contacts to

anyways i like the colors

ssalter

Account Terminated
I wondered if it was my computer going whacky or not. Everything is really spread out now. Table cells have no defined width, it appears, so nothing is really lined up. I imagine we'll easily get used to it though! Humans are extraordinarily adaptable animals. :) The other format was much more professional looking though, imho.

Viago

Knight
its kool looking. personaly i hate change, it thorws me off, lol special when i was half awake this mornin. glad the adds are gone. now i can activate java and activ x for runuo's site...lol stupid spyware

Jadis

Wanderer
Having a slight problem with all the text and margins running all over the page in 1280x1024, but the icons and color scheme looks nice.

CEO

Sorceror
Very nice Ryan (thanks for the email blast too, otherwise I'd have missed this for a few weeks). Seems ALOT more snappier too!