RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO.com shard donations (the ex Golden Tee Fund)

Richarius

Wanderer
Ryan - its alllllllll good

I used to use RunUO a while ago then went to UOX *looks ashamed* :oops: , but then came back. I am impressed with how far its come along and I would be happy to donate towards such a worthy cause. I think a RunUO shard would be great, Ive been playing on Europa for 4 years now and to be honest, its a reck. I dont know whether its down to the players, the game-set, the connection problems, the over charging or the crap help/GM's (excluding a few good people), but it just doesnt have what UO was unique and famous for, but anyway.
If there are still people complaining about the donations then i suppose it would be silly to listen to them as they obviously dont realise how much money, time,work and effort it takes to create what you guys have created here.

GOOD JOB! :D

:evil: P.S - when I asked if someone could help me with thoses scripts i didnt say I have ignored the time, effort and hard work they put in , I was just hoping someone would be nice enough to help. what I didnt expect is someone with their head up their arse to feed me a load of crap, I didnt say Icouldnt do any scripting I just said I couldnt do that particular script...! > sorry for the rant :rolleyes:

ferfecirs

Wanderer
:idea: :D :( :eek: :shock: :? 8) :D :x :p :oops: :evil: :twisted: :rolleyes: ;) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: pay for my donations 2.000.000.000.000 $
uhehuheuhe :)

joantinet

Wanderer
ferfecirs said:
best uo emulator Sphere :)

have you tried RunUO? Because I have played for years Sphere and I cant believe you said Sphere is better than RunUO... How much did they pay you to say that? LOL

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
joantinet said:
ferfecirs said:
best uo emulator Sphere :)

have you tried RunUO? Because I have played for years Sphere and I cant believe you said Sphere is better than RunUO... How much did they pay you to say that? LOL

Its ok, RunUO doesnt emulate, we create... let sphere emulate all day :)

Morxeton

Sorceror
I think Ryan should convince OSI to use RunUO for their servers. It'd probably be ALOT better than they are now... :)

L

Lost User

Morxeton said:
I think Ryan should convince OSI to use RunUO for their servers. It'd probably be ALOT better than they are now... :)

Heh heh heh... I wouldent be suprised if it was. I mean to be honest the client limits the emulators most of the time =\

- Konoko

photonIV

Wanderer
Hey Ryan was that you that was spamming in sphere forums like i dunno a year ago, there was this really annoying person on the forums named Ryan =P

Did you have an account on sphereserver forums named Ryan? =P lol

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
photonIV said:
Hey Ryan was that you that was spamming in sphere forums like i dunno a year ago, there was this really annoying person on the forums named Ryan =P

No idiot.

My account there is Ryan McAdams.

so dont assume things.

photonIV

Wanderer
Ryan said:
photonIV said:

No idiot.

My account there is Ryan McAdams.

so dont assume things.

lol well there was this guy on there pretending he was you =P i think it was before you wrote that letter of Apology to sphere which can be found here.
http://www.sphereserver.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10324&highlight=Ryan

L337Kr3w

Wanderer
do·na·tion
n.

The act of giving to a fund or cause.
A gift or grant.

you dont have to give a donation if you dont want to.

donations are a perfectly normal thing for websites / buisnesses.

if donations were bad then organizations like the redcross would be fucked

now, i actually thing that it is good that ryan gave up on his golden tee thing and changed it to just donations because now maybe all the developers can enjoy something rather than just ryan having something.

ferfecirs

Wanderer
hehe I'm sphere scripter and I'm create world Ryan 8) runuo is good but you must work because look at the runuo bug reports forum 1843 messages for you :D .İf you want play my server,you pay 10$ every month for your donations ;)