RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO with Mondain's Legacy

nadious

Sorceror
Are you using the [spawner command? It should open a gump for you, allowing you decorate and spawn the world with pre-defined spawners that are set using Neru's system.

nadious;786755 said:
Are you using the [spawner command? It should open a gump for you, allowing you decorate and spawn the world with pre-defined spawners that are set using Neru's system.

Ya or you could use that. And I have loaded the exact server I have uploaded and all the commands work for me. As well as the premium spawner system ball.

Surllio

Sorceror
[add premiumspawner finds nothing at all.

[spawner does nothing but tells me Invalid command

I'm running the stuff off of the google downloads, and as far as I know, the SVN its suppose to work with. Its just not wanting to do the spawner stuff.

Surllio;786759 said:
[add premiumspawner finds nothing at all.

[spawner does nothing but tells me Invalid command

I'm running the stuff off of the google downloads, and as far as I know, the SVN its suppose to work with. Its just not wanting to do the spawner stuff.

Which revision are you using? If it is from the initial release it isn't in there. I didn't put that in until revision 19. The most current is revision 26.

So you might try to update the installation to see if you are missing files.

Surllio

Sorceror
I downloaded the files off the link, so as far as I know, they are whatever is posted there.

That was done this morning.

If you downloaded after December 28th. Then they are there. If you downloaded before then. Then neruns isn't included. All the files are on google code and I have a working copy of what is uploaded and it all works on my end. Dbl check when you downloaded it and what revision it is that you have. You should have a folder named Neruns Distro in your customs folder. If it's not there then you have an older version.

Surllio

Sorceror
Don't have it. But the baffling part is, i downloaded the stuff this morning. According to you, it should be there. But it isn't.

Surllio;786769 said:
Don't have it. But the baffling part is, i downloaded the stuff this morning. According to you, it should be there. But it isn't.

I assure you it's there. see the image below.

I also just now downloaded the whole system using tortoiseSVN just how anyone else would and it all downloaded including neruns files.

Warloxx

Sorceror
Have you or are you working on combining ML 1.19 (34) and SVN 303? I have tried and I get this mess...
So Im guessing that there is a a serialization change or something from 302 to 303. I cant seem to figure it out.
BTW if I compile JUST 303 it works fine. its only after I add ML 1.19 (34) that this all takes places

Attachments

• First Load.bmp
    670.1 KB · Views: 90
  • After first save.bmp
    788 KB · Views: 53
  • First server restart.bmp
    671.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Thrown exception.bmp
    884.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Second server restart.bmp
    670.1 KB · Views: 27
  • thrid server restart with throwin exception.bmp
    787.6 KB · Views: 33
Warloxx;786864 said:
Have you or are you working on combining ML 1.19 (34) and SVN 303? I have tried and I get this mess...
So Im guessing that there is a a serialization change or something from 302 to 303. I cant seem to figure it out.
BTW if I compile JUST 303 it works fine. its only after I add ML 1.19 (34) that this all takes places

RunUO SVN 303 didn't add any published changes. The last published change was 301. So as of right now there is no reason to download the new 303 SVN. The one I have posted is the most current.

And yes. Container.cs there is a commented out section that needs to be uncommented if you merge it yourself. My release has all that taken care of.

Warloxx

Sorceror
Could someone please post the SVN address for the new ML (35) download, the one I have is a google download and its was posted 12.28.08 and is V1.19 . Thanks guys/gals

Warloxx

Sorceror
Hey Callandor2k Could you please post your core files ( the ones you use to compile your *.exe ) Not the stock ones that come with the (ML SVN 36 ) Download. Thanks man

Warloxx;787122 said:
Hey Callandor2k Could you please post your core files ( the ones you use to compile your *.exe ) Not the stock ones that come with the (ML SVN 36 ) Download. Thanks man

Posted on google code. in downloads section.

Sythen

Sorceror
Message For Callandor2k

YOU, MY NEW FRIEND... SHOULD BE GIVEN A MEDAL FOR PROVIDING THIS SVN TO US :D :D :D :D

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Veramore

Wanderer
Thx so much I am up and runing! I had try my own svn and missed some thing spent hours on it pissed myself off but good, anyway thanks!

debuque

Wanderer
OK... I'm a little ashamed to admit..... I still can't get this to work. I'm pretty new (2 weeks) to actually setting up and running a test shard, and I'm totally new to anything to do with SVN. This is what I've done, someone please tell me where I've gone wrong.

I have installed TortoiseSVN.
I have downloaded the mondainsSVN from the beginning of this post exactly as depicted.
I have done any and all combinations of .exes and dlls from RunUO 1, RC1 & RC2 and different client versions.

I HAVE to missing something basic and I have searched for an explination for quite some time. Please help me correct my course if possible.

Many thanks in advance for any responses.