RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terra Firma

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Terra Firma

Terra Firma is STILL up. We are NOT, nor EVER going to shut down the shard, for ANY reason!

Disregard any so-called rumors floating about regarding the 'shutting down' of the server/project.

WE ARE HERE TO STAY.

end of story.

Dalius

Wanderer
Er okay...didn't hear any rumors.
When's the damn site for this shard, after here all the people saying how good it is, I wanna see.

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Flare said:
When's the damn site for this shard, after here all the people saying how good it is, I wanna see.

Talk to Morgoth about that one, he's my webmaster.. as soon as he FINISHes it ;) ;)

*taps foot*

Token

Wanderer
Its a GREAT shard the best shard ever..... no matter what anyone says. The members of the shard was growing. The shard had around 9 to 13 people on at a time :)

Morgoth

Wanderer
Flare said:

I am currently trying to get it done and released for beta testing, but since I have school, and school, and school I will only be able to put about an hour or two a night and every other weekend.

The main reason the site is taking so long is because of security, you don't know how many times I find ways to bypass my own system. I have 87% of the stuff I am working on, secured and ready for the public and the other stuff is comming along gradually.

I really want to release the site as soon as I can.

Token

Wanderer
It was growing pretty fast. People from all type (crafters, mages, warriors, RPers) and much much more........

Great fun.

Token

Wanderer
Go to UOG go to Custom shards or find it on UOG list under Terra Firma

the info (if you cant find the shard) is

Name - Terra Firma
Host - terrafirma.sytes.net

Morgoth

Wanderer
Token said:
I think after website is done it will not be auto account any more..
No mopre autoaccount when the site is out of beta, maybe the server will be out before that, or maybe even after.

No one knows...

In UOG Terra Firma is listed if you go into public servers.

The uptime sucks ONLY because of the ISP, it's not going to be our host for long if it continues to go down like that.

I might have to host it off my computer for awhile.

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Host

I have been informed of a possible T1 host for the shard. I'm going to look into it a bit more.. in the mean time, we'll be busting our a$$es to continue to make Terra Firma one of the most enjoyable UO experiences possible with our current host.

Dalius

Wanderer
I went out for a bit last night...it was interesting....I just need to get started for it to be fun.

*sigh* The hardest part of UO is to get started :\

Token

Wanderer
Whats your char name? I guess I can help yha with some gold (weps if your a warrior, scrolls if your a mage)... I been helping a few.... since I know how hard it is to start out...... but when you get started it is real fun :)

Token

Wanderer
I am usally on..... 3:30 pm to 10 pm every night... (weekdays but not friday)

friday I am on 3:30 pm till... 11:00 pm or when ever I feal tired.

Saturday..

whenever I wake up until.... I feal tired.

Sunday 12:00 to.. when ever I get tired......

I am usally at the bank or in the newb dungeon helping others or fighting to gain skills or weps, gold or so on....

My char name.. yha you guessed it Token lol...... I am real easy to find.... usally...