RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terra Firma

Vhaldir

Sorceror
ok.. this is the LAST FU*#%&@ STRAW!
We're getting a new damn host if it's the last mother fu#%^$& thing I do!

I'm tired of this stupid bullsh%^

Vhaldir

Sorceror
lol..

well, the shard is back up.. but we're still not keeping this host..
I'm tired of the BS.

I don't like it when my shard goes down..
it scares kitty
;)

and it pi$$es me off when my players can't play.. makes 'em want to quit.. and I don't like that :evil:

IxildorRS

Wanderer
Damn i didn't know you are going to restore the old chars and i create in my account a player with exactly tha same name as the previus and cannot be deleted by me i don't know why!
This will be a problem having my old char back?
When the server will be back in his previus state?

Vhaldir

Sorceror
What..? lol

What I am doing is.. since we updated to beta 17 and changed our basecreature and it didn't like our custom scripts..

we are running a copy of the old server on a local machine..
from the local machine we are logging in to each character individually and taking down skills/stats/items and then copying them over to the update..

this takes time, but it keeps everyone happy, and nobody loses anything..
meanwhile, we get the update with all the goodies, plus our custom scripts ;)

Everyone please be patient as this process is undergone. if you don't want to wait on your character to be restored.. try making another one and mess around until we get to you..

players will be restored alphabetically by account.

That's about it.. new players are always welcome as well!

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Vote!

Hey guys, don't forget to vote for us!

http://www.gamesites200.com/ultimaonline/vote.php?id=1618

Morgoth

Wanderer
IxildorRS said:
I also asked why i'm not permited to delete a char i have just created?

It takes up to seven days.

This is to insure people are not just creating players for no reason.

You may say, "Well, Morgoth, God, Sir... Can't people just create more then one account right now?"

My answer is: "Ahh, thanks, I just got my hair done, do you like it? Anyways, after the beta autoaccount creation will stop, and we will make it so that anyone that wants to stay with the server will not have to create their account again with all they players, they will pretty much keep what they had in stats, and skills, (maybe some items will be removed, I don't know yet), and you will sign up with your account name and password so we have all the infomation we need about you for your web site account and have you logged."

Understand?

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Feedback

Ok, players..
Give me some feedback on our new spawning system..

I'd like to know what you think about how it works and what you think could be improved.

As always, we want to provide the best playing environment possible, and your input is always appreciated.

Thanks!

IxildorRS

Wanderer
Well i go for a walk in the woods outside cove , i killed everything very easily and suddenly one wisp kill's me with spell's!
This can be normal?

Vhaldir

Sorceror
hehe..
those wisps are nasty critters.. just wait until you run into some of our shadowwisps and daemon flares.. :twisted: