RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terra Firma

Token

Wanderer
ok I just noticed this......

I stated
"
Well from what I knotice its the same... just little fater spawning...
"

What I ment to say was...

Well from what I noticed its the same... just a little more faster spawning...

Morgoth

Wanderer
Token said:
ok I just noticed this......

I stated
"
Well from what I knotice its the same... just little fater spawning...
"

What I ment to say was...

Well from what I noticed its the same... just a little more faster spawning...

Well, we knew what you ment, it's one of those internet things. Bad spelling and grammar almost have no effect on nerds anymore...

"U no what i meen?"

Escalus

Wanderer
Bad spelling and grammer is like, well, the opposite of what you would expect of a nerd. But then I guess there are 2 types of nerds. Computer nerds and Text book nerds.

Morgoth

Wanderer
Escalus said:
Bad spelling and grammer is like, well, the opposite of what you would expect of a nerd. But then I guess there are 2 types of nerds. Computer nerds and Text book nerds.

I wonder.. A nerd would be a text book kind of person, as... Well, A geek would be a computer nerd thing.

But now, I guess we can call all computer nerds/geeks Leet.

It's just the uber way it will uber be.

70 7|-|3 |v|4><, 1337

Vhaldir

Sorceror
OK Players..

Our ideas for future development/scripts/implementations -
Please vote for which you would like to see implemented
and in which priority you would like to see them done.

1. "Delver's Pickaxe" - 'GM' pickaxe that allows players to mine ores not normally able to be acquired using normal pickaxes.

2. More GM Weapons - ie: "Vhaldir's Thunder" - casts lightning OnHit, similar to our 'LongSword of the Void'

3. Totems - 'a mage's golem' - craftable by mages, can cast heal, etc. (guardian type pet) - based on alchemy, magery and inscription skills

4. Carpet Crafting - Tailors will be able to craft carpet deeds based on their tailoring skill

5. CTF game - Based on the test center version of Capture the Flag - Retrieve the flag from another team's base and return it to your own base to score points. Opposing teams may attack invading teams to deter the theft of their flag.

6. Paintball game - Players are given paintball guns and armor, ammunition will be picked up at checkpoints throughout the arena/playing field. The amount of ammunition a player may carry at any given time will be limited.

7. Deadly Football - Very similar to Bagball, players move a football down the field, attacking the ballholder to steal the ball, various obstacles may be placed on the field to slow progress

8. Dodgeball Game - Based in the Bagball field, players toss damaging 'balls' at each other. the last team with players standing wins.

9. Bagball Game - http://www.uo.com/ageofshadows/feature_malasarena.html

10. Sand Mining - Pickaxes/Shovels will be used to mine sand, which in turn can be smelted into glass ingots from which glass-based objects such as empty bottles, vials, etc. may be crafted.

11. Clay Mining -Pickaxes/Shovels will be used to mine clay from DUNGEON regions, which in turn can be smelted into clay ingots from which clay=based objects such as statues, alchemy symbols, etc. may be crafted.

12. Glass Crafting - (uses tinkering - requires sand mining)

13. Protection Items - Items with Bonuses to armor/parrying/magicresist

14. Castable Weapons/Shields - Weapons/Shields that can be worn while casting spells

15. Guild Regions/Territory - Guilds acquire land by defeating ruling guild, claim land, set taxes

16. Magical Jewelery - more magic jewelry that adds bonuses to skills/stats/armor

17. Throwing Knives/Axes - uses swords/fencing/archery skill

18. Town Stones - players have the option to 'join' a town; changes players' names to (Name + "of" + townname)

19. Trophies - plaque mounted fish, mounted troll/orc heads, etc.

20. More Drunken (BAC) effects - stumbling, vomiting, random % chance to attack nearby mobiles

21. Picture Crafting - uses tailoring/carpentry

22. Statue Crafting - (uses tinkering - requires clay mining)

23. 'Swift' weapons - weapons with faster than normal attack speed

P

php-junkie

Man you guys should really put up a temporary site or something with at least a forum on it until your webmaster gets the site dun. If you do, add the url to the log-in text of your shard so people know about it.

Mortis

Knight
Hey Valdir.
Want a real cheap web host?

www.bidforhost.com

I got 1 gig space, 3 gig bandwith, mail client/webmail, PHPBB forum, phpMyChat 0.14.5 and more for $22.99 a year. :)

And this is the most expencive plan. :shock:

Then you would not have to piggyback off the RunUO forum. :rolleyes:

Morgoth

Wanderer
Mortis said:
Hey Valdir.
Want a real cheap web host?

www.bidforhost.com

I got 1 gig space, 3 gig bandwith, mail client/webmail, PHPBB forum, phpMyChat 0.14.5 and more for $22.99 a year. :)

And this is the most expencive plan. :shock:

Then you would not have to piggyback off the RunUO forum. :rolleyes:

The website is being hosted by me, hosting is not an issue...

L33T said:
Man you guys should really put up a temporary site or something with at least a forum on it until your webmaster gets the site dun. If you do, add the url to the log-in text of your shard so people know about it.

If you need something like that try this,

http://terra-firma.da.ru
(accual domain name comming soon)

It doesn't have a forum because I don't see a use for a forum that does anything different then this one...

The forum will come out for the site after the beta, because I have the script the entire thing.