RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nobel Peace Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Courageous;718654 said:
Oh? What kind of person do I assume you to be?

*studious expression on face*

C//

You're being smug, but...

Somehow right after I hit enter I knew that was the statement that was going to come back to haunt me.

I will say it this way: I am not the type to argue politics endlessly or believe that a political point of view makes up the finer points of humanity. There are much more important things in my life to put energy into.

Courageous

Wanderer
Rosetta;718657 said:
There are much more important things in my life to put energy into.

I guess you're not really sure what I assume about you. I will say that I assume this: for one who is protesting that she won't put time into this and that, one doth appear to protest too much. :)

C//

Rosetta

Wanderer
Courageous;718675 said:
I guess you're not really sure what I assume about you. I will say that I assume this: for one who is protesting that she won't put time into this and that, one doth appear to protest too much. :)

C//

You're quibbling. And though you are good with words, which I have a respect for, your appeared motives in this circumstance do them no justice. The tactics you choose have a direct aim while ignoring the rest of what is said. Your attempt to pierce the topic into a taunting has been noted and can be avoided.

I protested, as you say, yes. But as I clearly pointed out. I will not do so endlessly with no purpose other than to appease a crowd with nothing but claw and tooth awaiting me.

Let us both part the topic civil instead of resorting to such measures. Cool your rage on this matter or burn it elsewhere.

Courageous

Wanderer
Rosetta;718685 said:
Cool your rage on this matter or burn it elsewhere.

But that's just the whole point. I don't actually have any rage. You're projecting... i.e., imagining that about me. What I am further trying to point out, is that it's poor form to declare disinterest in a subject while continuing on with it. The "Submit Reply" button is optional.

C//

Status
Not open for further replies.