RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts of suicide...

Have you even contemplated suicide?

• Yes I have...

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Never have even contemplated it...

Votes: 31 34.4%

• Total voters
AodhanW;704209 said:
I see *WHO* this is in response to, is this in fact in response to his post of "This thread looks very familiar" or was there a previous post that got deleted.

Basically.. He did what now? Just curious.

And yeah, I realize I made the cardinal mistake of not paying attention to post counts and realizing they flip this shit and are still here because they've earned the right.
Just click all posts by member, and you will see why people dont like him. Also, post count and karma is null.

Kiwi

Knight
Bleach;704196 said:
There's a few differences.
1) We both have +1000 posts.
2) We both have +100 Rep Power
3) People acctually like us.

GTFO Starbucks kthxbai.

Still newbies compared to me. Get out.

Minth

Wanderer
I was suicidal before.. but I got better. I found out that things have to get worse before they can get better. And also, it helps to punch the people who make your life suck in the face. Then, they're a lot nicer to you

AodhanW

Wanderer
HellRazor;704304 said:
If you make your own life suck, or if it just naturally sucks, do you punch yourself in the face?

I was about to say. :) Seriously, most people will find that if they want to abuse those that make their life suck? They're going to be finding themselves punching themselves in the face.

Minth;704302 said:
I was suicidal before.. but I got better. I found out that things have to get worse before they can get better. And also, it helps to punch the people who make your life suck in the face. Then, they're a lot nicer to you
Until they hit back. In which case, your life sucks more.

Minth

Wanderer
HellRazor;704304 said:
If you make your own life suck, or if it just naturally sucks, do you punch yourself in the face?

Nope.. I was abused by my dad like everyday, I'd come home and if I said anything to him he'd punch/push me, and so one day I got fed up when he punched me and punched him back, nonetheless I won the fight, and hes been nicer to me since then. Out of fear, or being sorry, I dont know.

AodhanW

Wanderer
Minth;704309 said:
Nope.. I was abused by my dad like everyday, I'd come home and if I said anything to him he'd punch/push me.

Just to be a complete ass.. Dude, did you read what you fuckin' wrote? You sound like your saying that the abused make their own life suck. Nicely played assmunch.

This situation you described was your life being made to suck by someone else, whom you promptly punched in the face. As opposed to YOU making your life suck.

Yeesh.

Minth

Wanderer
AodhanW;704311 said:
Just to be a complete ass.. Dude, did you read what you fuckin' wrote? You sound like your saying that the abused make their own life suck. Nicely played assmunch.

This situation you described was your life being made to suck by someone else, whom you promptly punched in the face. As opposed to YOU making your life suck.

Yeesh.

Hmm... how does anything I said say that the abused make their own life suck?

AodhanW

Wanderer
Minth;704309 said:
HellRazor said:
Nope.. I was abused by my dad like everyday, I'd come home and if I said anything to him he'd punch/push me, and so one day I got fed up when he punched me and punched him back, nonetheless I won the fight, and hes been nicer to me since then. Out of fear, or being sorry, I dont know.

The fact that you referenced HellRazors post and said "Nope." Yeah.. Kinda does. You started out by saying "No thats not right (paraphrased)" and went on to explain how a situation in which presumably, by your opening, a person was making their own life suck was fixed by punching someone else.

So.. Yes.. You did.

Minth

Wanderer
AodhanW;704314 said:
The fact that you referenced HellRazors post and said "Nope." Yeah.. Kinda does. You started out by saying "No thats not right (paraphrased)" and went on to explain how a situation in which presumably, by your opening, a person was making their own life suck was fixed by punching someone else.

So.. Yes.. You did.

No.... I was saying I didn't personally make my life suck.. And that my problem was fixed by that.. but It wouldnt work for anyone.

Minth

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;704316 said:
Shut up and suck each others dicks already. Actually, I'm starting to wonder if you two are the same person.
No. I dont suck dick.. How could we be the same person? What kind of loser would argue with themselves over the internet?

AodhanW

Wanderer
Minth;704315 said:
No.... I was saying I didn't personally make my life suck.. And that my problem was fixed by that.. but It wouldnt work for anyone.

Just clarifyin'.

*looks at AB and rolls his eyes*

Its because the points you are arguing over are so trivial, and you both sound the same, and it just seems made up, sry.

AodhanW

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;704320 said:
Its because the points you are arguing over are so trivial, and you both sound the same, and it just seems made up, sry.

Fair enough.. I'll be the first to admit that while I knew what he meant, I mainly brought it up to be an ass.

So, moving on.

AodhanW;704322 said:
Fair enough.. I'll be the first to admit that while I knew what he meant, I mainly brought it up to be an ass.

So, moving on.
Well see, thats your problem. You shouldnt have to try and be an ass, it should come out naturally like me.