RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts of suicide...

Have you even contemplated suicide?

• Yes I have...

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Never have even contemplated it...

Votes: 31 34.4%

• Total voters

TMSTKSBK

Lord
You're 15.

Mwahahaha.

(I h4xx0red to get your IP, did a lookup on the IP block, analyzed the IP assignment algorithm, and looked up your birth records. In...like...two minutes.)

Nott32;704392 said:
lol are you sure im 15? Maybe im a child molester hiding on these 1337 forums looking for little kids...
Dont you like have a girlfriend? Dude shed be like horrified, crying over your body etc... and if shes your age, it would be even more devastating. Holy shit, wtf is wrong with me.

I'm not trying to bring up something that has already passed because frankly I felt the argument regarding this conversation was totally irrelevant. But I did notice something fairly funny here that I had to point out. First starting with these two quotes:

Minth;704302 said:
it helps to punch the people who make your life suck in the face. Then, they're a lot nicer to you

Minth;704309 said:
I'd come home and if I said anything to him he'd punch/push me, and so one day I got fed up when he punched me and punched him back.

The second quote pretty much proves Anti-Basics point exactly.

Anti-Basic;704308 said:
Until they hit back. In which case, your life sucks more.

When you go around punching people to relieve your own stress, eventually someone is going to punch you back. In your case your dad's life obviously wasn’t peachy with him, so his solution was to vent his stress/anger physically by striking those he felt he could get away with it. However eventually the people he hit got tired of it and smacked him back, which ultimately made his life suck a little more and forced him to fear his own son.

Too many abused people fall into the same habits. Don't grow up thinking smacking people around is a good solution to your issues. One you are only making bigger issues for the ones you are striking, and two eventually someone isn't going to take your bullshit and is going to smack you back 5 times as hard and put you in your place, which very well might be jail. Which in my book makes your life suck way way more.

HellRazor

Knight
Minth;704309 said:
Nope.. I was abused by my dad like everyday, I'd come home and if I said anything to him he'd punch/push me, and so one day I got fed up when he punched me and punched him back, nonetheless I won the fight, and hes been nicer to me since then. Out of fear, or being sorry, I dont know.

Of course I really don't know your situation, but generally speaking, dealing with problems with your fists won't serve you very well in life. There are other, better ways to handle things.

Getting into fist fights with your dad isn't exactly the sign of a very good home life. You should call child protective services instead, or sue to be emancipated from your parents.

HellRazor

Knight
vermillion2083;704472 said:
When you go around punching people to relieve your own stress, eventually someone is going to punch you back. In your case your dad's life obviously wasn’t peachy with him, so his solution was to vent his stress/anger physically by striking those he felt he could get away with it. However eventually the people he hit got tired of it and smacked him back, which ultimately made his life suck a little more and forced him to fear his own son.

Too many abused people fall into the same habits. Don't grow up thinking smacking people around is a good solution to your issues. One you are only making bigger issues for the ones you are striking, and two eventually someone isn't going to take your bullshit and is going to smack you back 5 times as hard and put you in your place, which very well might be jail. Which in my book makes your life suck way way more.

Exactly. Well said.

Radwen

Wanderer
If I had force powers I'd make people slit their own wrists all the time for entertainment and world purification purposes.