RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate [Kill Command

Vorspire

Knight
please re-sownload and install the updated one, which was update about 2 months ago, these warning have already been covered half way back up this page ;)

I just recently d/l it. Would be helpful if it was dated or had a version number. But I will redownload and test it again, and then get back with you. Thanks.

*Edit:
Just as I thought, you are incorrect:
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\00. New Shit\Explode Command\Explode.cs: CS0183: (li
ne 38, column 28) The given expression is always of the provided ('Server.Mobile
') type
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\00. New Shit\Explode Command\Explode.cs: CS0183: (li
ne 44, column 28) The given expression is always of the provided ('Server.Mobile
') type
I was updated and it is giving me the same warnings.

*Edit2:
Let me be a lil helpful and tell you why this error happens:
Code:
Mobile target = o as Mobile;

if ( target != null && target is Mobile && target == pm )
You are saying the same thing twice here. The target is already known as Mobile. So you don't need to say if target(Mobile) is Mobile.

This is how it should look:
Code:
if ( target != null && target == pm )

The same here:
Code:
if ( target != null && target is Mobile && target.Alive )

Prolly should be changed to this:
Code:
if ( target != null && target == pm && target.Alive )
If target(Mobile) is PlayerMobile.

Please don't take this personally. I am getting too many warnings from custom scripts (mine included), and I have been learning how to remove them. I will be reporting and trying to eliminate warnings anywhere I see them. And here is the Explode.cs with the correction:

Attachments

• Explode.cs
    12.4 KB · Views: 35

Erica

Knight
Got a Question was this script fixed and if so on last post theres a script exploded and theres the main one on first post which one is working and does it delete the body parts once its on the floor like fire and stuff cause i see on the scripts its movable would like to know thank you.

sinn12

Wanderer
Ive never gotten that.

You shouldnt have made this
My admin has a.....personality..lets just say i explode randomly every hour :/

this is an EVIL creation :<

gj :)

Greystar

Wanderer
sinn12 said:
Ive never gotten that.

You shouldnt have made this
My admin has a.....personality..lets just say i explode randomly every hour :/

this is an EVIL creation :<

gj :)

LOL, sounds like a bored admin... either that or somehow you annoy him/her so you get exploded.

Ok I targeted a player not logged in, actually banned. Anyway I exploded him to test this out and server crashed.

this is the error from console:

Error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
ect.
at Server.Items.VampiricRaceGem.OnAdded(Object parent)
at Server.Item.AddItem(Item item)
at Server.Items.Container.DropItem(Item dropped)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.ExplodeTarget.DoLaunchLimbs(Mobile killed, PlayerM
obile from, Point3D OurLoc, Point3D StartLoc, Map map)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.ExplodeTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object o)
at Server.Targeting.Target.Invoke(Mobile from, Object targeted)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.TargetResponse(NetState state, PacketReader
pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Crash: Backing up...done
Crash: Generating report...done
Crash: Restarting...done
Warning:
System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
at Server.TimerThread.TimerMain()

This is the crashlog:

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Items.VampiricRaceGem.OnAdded(Object parent)
at Server.Item.AddItem(Item item)
at Server.Items.Container.DropItem(Item dropped)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.ExplodeTarget.DoLaunchLimbs(Mobile killed, PlayerMobile from, Point3D OurLoc, Point3D StartLoc, Map map)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.ExplodeTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object o)
at Server.Targeting.Target.Invoke(Mobile from, Object targeted)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.TargetResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Also tried that other Explode.cs and it doesnt let me explode players at all. Tells me that the its not alive for me to explode. That the mobiles needs to be alive. YES!! I tried it with a player logged in, just incase you were wondering. Any help with this?

Vorspire

Knight
I havent checked on this thread for ages.. but as far as im aware, this has worked for me for months and months...

Attachments

• ExplodeCommand.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 16
Vorspire It wont compile cuz it says i am missing a photonic shield. But i am gonna try and edit that out and see what i come up with. Thnx Again.

Erinyes

Wanderer
xX_Devious_Xx said:
Vorspire It wont compile cuz it says i am missing a photonic shield. But i am gonna try and edit that out and see what i come up with. Thnx Again.

did u get that to work? cus i am having the same problem and was wondering what part of the code you edited.

i commented out these lines:

Code:
ArrayList bagitems = new ArrayList( pack.Items );

if ( pack != null )
					{
						//Item photoshield = pack.FindItemByType( typeof( PhotonicShield ) );

//if ( ((PhotonicShield)photoshield) != null && ((PhotonicShield)photoshield).Activated == true )
						{
							//((PhotonicShield)photoshield).DeActivate(from);
							//return;
						}

the photonic shield lines and it worked.

Sorry Vorspire just finally got around to testing it on a player and when I did it crashed server again. I am currently at work so when I get home I will post the crash log and what not. See if we can figure out whats going on with this thing. Thank You

Vorspire

Knight
To me, these errors equal failure...

I'm going to re-write, re-design and re-release this script with a few different types of explosion...

Please ignore this thread in future and I will post the v2 in a new thread.

Thanks for all of the interest you all have shown!

Vorspire I havent had a chance to test something but I believe its the race system I have. It puts a race gem in the players pack and it is set to movable false. Well I set it to movable true. Waiting for a player to log on so I can light his or her a** up. :D

EDIT: ITS THE RACE SYSTEM I AM USING!! The race gems cause the crash beings they arent movable but I am gonna do away with the gems. LOOKS AWESOME BY THE WAY!!!! Thank You!!!

Malaperth

Wanderer
Vorspire, I have used your command for a while, and actually have made an explode tile, explode trap (disarmable) and other things with it and have not had a single crash. And I have deliberately targeted items, ground, animals, etc, and it always provides the appropriate message and exits gracefully.

I have not tried it on anyone that is morphed, but that is the only thing I haven't tested.