RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate [Kill Command

Rslape2002

Wanderer
i cant get that to work right im getting this when i type [explode on a player "The server has Crashed".. whats the deal?

Phantom

Knight
JesseTCG said:
*sigh* I thought we had a agreement about the Flames Phantom? I thought we were ok? Now all the sudden I get flamed again....It's ok... I'll just keep my mouth shut, and hope you clean up this thread as you have on my website. If not oh well I guess it's your loss. I'm trying to be nice.

That was posted before we talked.

Even if I said it after we talked, it wasn't a flame, I telling you how I felt.

Vorspire

Knight
Admin Vorspire said:
Right.. back on topic.. I have updated and released the pack.. Check post #1 for info.

i posted this reply about 50 replies ago.. just after your post phantom, and im sure everything went back on topic.. why did you bring it back up?

dashiznit_76

Wanderer
I have found another problem might be big might not be depends on how you look at it. IF the player is in Vampiric Embrace at the time of their exoplosion they lose anything not blessed. No it doesnt go into bank. I have tested this while mounted and unmounted, always same result. All non blessed items disappear forever gone poof LOL. I have not tested the polymorphs yet but hope to test that soon.

Vorspire

Knight
we dont use polymorphs on our shard. and i didnt account for any extras.. you will have to modify it to work with that, im just scripting the basic script :)

mkiplm

Sorceror
I am geting errors from it!!
Code:
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\ExplodeCommand\Explode.cs: CS0183: (line 38, column 2
8) The given expression is always of the provided ('Server.Mobile') type
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\ExplodeCommand\Explode.cs: CS0183: (line 44, column 2

and for playermoible at bottom it can do it ether

alambik

Sorceror
mkiplm said:
I am geting errors from it!!
Code:
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\ExplodeCommand\Explode.cs: CS0183: (line 38, column 2
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\ExplodeCommand\Explode.cs: CS0183: (line 44, column 2

and for playermoible at bottom it can do it ether

Those are not errors, but warnings.
I think you have modified scripts, the lines are not corrsponding.
The warnings come from the unuseful "target is Mobile" in the 2 if statement.

mkiplm

Sorceror
it ant that i cant even use it it the thing it should work i check at the bottom it say type then player mobile and i try to fix i fixed the other problem i ant sure wtf is rong with it

Vorspire

Knight
alambik said:
Those are not errors, but warnings.
I think you have modified scripts, the lines are not corrsponding.
The warnings come from the unuseful "target is Mobile" in the 2 if statement.

i have already fixed these warnings :/

if your shard crashed from exploding a summon.. try posting the crash log and we may be able to help...

mkiplm

Sorceror
no it wont let me even the erros come up and i fixed the one problem but in expolsion at bottom it the mobil i tryed ever thing

Admin Vorspire

PHP:
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\00. New Shit\Explode Command\Explode.cs: CS0183: (li
ne 38, column 28) The given expression is always of the provided ('Server.Mobile
') type
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\00. New Shit\Explode Command\Explode.cs: CS0183: (li
ne 44, column 28) The given expression is always of the provided ('Server.Mobile
') type
Your scripts are throwing out a few warnings.