RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Standing Girls For Dummies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
Under Standing Girls For Dummies!

okay, well, i've seen lots of posts and what not, about how people are and what they look for in a girl and i have to bluntly say, most are shallow!
so, heres some pointers for "dummies"
any type of girl loves to be suprised with stuff, perhaps, going up to them and hugging them from the back, great way to show you care, another thing is, to really get a girl to understand you, don't be a shy person, go up and talk, don't act like they are some super powerful ultra load of the earth, don't be shaking and sweating, trying to keep your cool, remember, mind over matter, and peace will fullfill, don't try to act all cool and junk, that will end up with you getting a slap, or worse a kick! *ouch!* also, remember, they are alive, and they are not just tools to be used when YOU! need them, but remember, they do need space, and you do need to be trusting, yes, showing a little bit of jealousy is good, shows you really like them, but do not try to pick a fight with every guy you see talking to them! for all you know, they are family, or old friends, try to remember, girls do talk! so try to get friended with their friends, even if they are annoying, be charming, don't be a jerk, if your a jerk around them, then they will talk to her about "You", most girls do not only want sex every day, some do, and we have a special word for them! if they try to put themselfs down, liek saying, "im to fat" or something like that, say something nice, like "you look fine, i wouldn't change anything about you" or "what are you talking about, you look great, i love you just the way you are" every girl does want honesty, but, when they ask if they look fat, try not! to be so honest....trust me, it'll end up with you having a fork in your body in any place! or a black eye. try to be corny, sometimes, it is okay, never try to "pick up" a girl at a bar right away, yes, if they look at you, and what not, go over and talk to them, but it doesn't mean, your gunna get lucky, PAY ATTENTION when they talk! on V-day, the best thing to get is a combo of these types of roses, red, light blue, pink and white, red shows love, light blue shows friendship, pink shows caring, and white shows life, very important! and when you give them to her, have a poem, that YOU WROTE! on a card, doesn't matter if its chessy, as long as it comes form the heart.

if anyone would like to add to this, please do =]

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Dogbert-Osi said:
perhaps, going up to them and hugging them from the back, great way to show you care,
Actually that is a good way to get kicked in the nuts/beaten to a pulp by her boy friend.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
...you misunderstood it, if she is your GF! you do that. and i get it done to be all the time, by my female friends, but its not just a hug...its a jump on the back!

Courageous

Wanderer
if anyone would like to add to this, please do =]

Certainly.

This old man goes to an antique shop, where he finds a lamp that he likes. He buys it, and takes it home.

One day he is cleaning it... a lightning charged cloud flows forth, and a giant man with blue skin and a turban booms "I AM AN ALL POWERFUL GENIE!!! YOU HAVE THREE WISHES!!!".

So the old man thinks for a while, and says, "I'd like to be young and handsome again."

The Genie quickly replies, "GRANTED!!!", and the man is young and handsome again. "WHAT IS YOUR SECOND WISH???", booms the Genie.

The man thinks for a while again, and he says: "I'd like to be immensely wealthy."

The Genie immediately cries "GRANTED," in his booming voice, and the man comes to know that he's been given a gigantic sprawling estate in Santa Barbara, with a billion dollar cash account, as well as all future earnings from Michael Jackson's extensive record collection.

"WHAT IS YOUR FINAL WISH???", says the Genie.

The man thinks for a long time, and says, "Really, this is all I could ever want. But for fun, let's build a bridge across the Pacific Ocean from Los Angeles to Tokyo."

The Genie looks aghast, and seems to shrink in on himself. In a small voice he says, "Hey, that's too hard. Can't you think of anything else?"

The man thinks for a while, and he says, "Well, I wouldn't mind understanding women."

The Genie shrinks even more, shoulders drooping, then gathers his confidence and pronounces in a booming voice:

"ONE BRIDGE FROM LOS ANGELES TO TOKYO COMING UP!!!!"

C//

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
LOL OMG THATS AWESOME, lol, omg, well, i guess i must be a super smart, handsom, powerful person if i can understand them! >=] MWHAHAHA *laughing like evil mad man*!

Ki Frost

Sorceror
Dogbert-Osi said:
yes, but, i felt lazy, is that a sin ? *innocent smile*

;) if i know this much bout girls, think about how many gf's i've had ;)

uhhh 0, they prolly think your gay.. :D :rolleyes: ( j/k )

nekron_14

Sorceror
saying, "im to fat" or something like that, say something nice, like "you look fine, i wouldn't change anything about you" or "what are you talking about, you look great, i love you just the way you are"

This is a great line to live by. Trust me (if there are any women reading this) this is a HUGE turnoff for men!!! If we are with you or dating you, then obviously we have some interest in you. Whether it be physically or emotionally.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
Ki Frost said:
uhhh 0, they prolly think your gay.. :D :rolleyes: ( j/k )
O.O HOW DARE YOU! *goes and cries on his bed and eats ice cream!* LOL!!! o.o i've had to many to count..maybe if i check my "little" black book, and count them all, ill post the number, okay ;)

Ki Frost

Sorceror
Dogbert-Osi said:
O.O HOW DARE YOU! *goes and cries on his bed and eats ice cream!* LOL!!! o.o i've had to many to count..maybe if i check my "little" black book, and count them all, ill post the number, okay ;)

har har, finally someone with a good since of humor...

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
well, i have to have a good one, don't i? everyone likes a person who can make a joke, i mean, really, you think they like me for my cooking? har har har har har har har, not saying i cant cook, but :p not that well!

MarciXs

Sorceror
aaah where did you came from ... god can you send this boy back to home ...
For Runuo community you are giving us thread with your advices about girls... what more! Give us advice about living, eating, Etc. Go ahead , you will help us!!

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
don't act like they are some super powerful ultra load of the earth

But women are exactly this, they can do the one thing men can never do, give birth to a living breathing child. As long as their are single men, there will be sperm banks, clearly men are not needed in this age.

As soon as the women maps the human genome men won't even be needed to do our half of the process.

Seanchen.net said:
But women are exactly this, they can do the one thing men can never do, give birth to a living breathing child. As long as their are single men, there will be sperm banks, clearly men are not needed in this age.

As soon as the women maps the human g-node men won't even be needed to do our half of the process.

1.) Its human genome.

2.) Im fairly certain sex for pleasure will still be pretty popular.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
It was really a joke....

Was based on the fact I watched this movie, I believe the title was, "the Last man on the planet earth".

Basic story was that man ( "men" ) created a disease that only attacked the male population ( clearly wasn't the purpose ). Anyways after 90% of the male population died, the female population started to rule the world.

Of course there was no war ( :lol: ) and having children with the men that were left was illegal.

Basicly this crazy ass scientist create a male baby with no "anger" and he in the end died.

Was a strange movie....In the end they infected "Adam" with the same disease and he died. But not before the scientist was given the gift to bare his children.

The moral of the movie, was that women are just as evil as men, they just have to have the right reason.

Code:
 Im fairly certain sex for pleasure will still be pretty popular.

You ever watched that one movie where the cop was frozen, and then like 50 years later, every restraunt is owned by TocoBell?

Anyways :lol: their version of "sex" wasn't physical, all I am saying is, we don't know crazy laws the goverment will create next. Shit they are trying to make sexual acts done in your own home, illegal like they can really inforce those laws.

Anyways, lets just hope we all get to enjoy the physical company of our counterpart before they make "sex" illegal :p

Rhexis

Knight
Seanchen.net said:
You ever watched that one movie where the cop was frozen, and then like 50 years later, every restraunt is owned by TocoBell?

Demolition Man...?

Im a dork just for knowing that, Im sure.

bacaw

Sorceror
Rhexis said:
Demolition Man...?

Im a dork just for knowing that, Im sure.
hell Nah Demolition Man was a killer Movie Sylvester kicked ass in it :p and wtf is the point of this thread you basically just told us ( those old enough to have had a girlfriend a real one ) what we already knew? there is no need to understand girls just your girl.... I dont think there is anyone who has them down to a science you need to learn from em one on one....

Alis

Wanderer
Yikes!

I could understand man-kind =) they all are foolish

When ever they see a babe there mouth open wide shut and give the reaction(wow)

what evet i wonder if people didnt liked my pictures how much they would react good except TMS And the other people who know me better then others hah =) :rolleyes:

Courageous

Wanderer
I could understand man-kind =) they all are foolish...

People from both genders are foolish in their own ways, some many often following the worst stereotypes. Guys in bars, clubbing eachother over the heads because someone "looked at them wrong." Girls, lining up at a concert and swooning at the singer... because and only because all the other girls are.

And since, Alis, you are on a man-kick, explain to me the girls who send love letters to convicted men in prison, men they have never met?

No, I'm sorry to say, we humans have ample share of foolery all the way around. Some peoples lives... they're train wrecks.

C//

Status
Not open for further replies.