RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Standing Girls For Dummies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Dogbert-Osi said:
do u understand the word Hypocritical?

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
You both need to stop or neither of you will be coming back to this website anytime soon.
hey she/he started it, i was defending myself, and in the court of law, that isn't against the law *innocent smile* ^-^ but for some odd reason he/she has a prob with me, and i'd love to know why...and if she wants my proof of programing i'd be glad to give the link to my "Adult Only" Online WWRPG which me and 7 other people made...*p.s. costs money*

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
kmwill23 said:

And it only gets more entertaining!
you just love seeing this stuff dont you :p u get laughs out of it, and so do i, to admit your faults which the one guy seems to never do, is nothing to be a shamed of, infact you should beable to be proud of it, because you have the courage, and yes, i have an issue with spelling, as stated befor, when i was young, i had my head split open, and me memory is not very good. but yes, i agree lets get back on topic people, no more hate mail.

Love Peace War!

Dogbert-Osi said:
hey she/he started it, i was defending myself, and in the court of law, that isn't against the law *innocent smile* ^-^ but for some odd reason he/she has a prob with me, and i'd love to know why...and if she wants my proof of programing i'd be glad to give the link to my "Adult Only" Online WWRPG which me and 7 other people made...*p.s. costs money*

I don't care who started it. I'm finishing it.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
..ooh what famous lines, i love that
"he started it!"
"nu-uh! he did!"
"look i dont care who started it, im finishing it!" LOL i love that...it makes me feel all giddy inside o.o sorry...

Joeku

Lord
Seanchen.net said:
You ever watched that one movie where the cop was frozen, and then like 50 years later, every restraunt is owned by TocoBell?
DEMOLITION MAN W/ SYLVESTER STALLONE!

TheOutkastDev said:
You both need to stop or neither of you will be coming back to this website anytime soon.
Owned.

A_Li_N

Knight
WarAngel said:
Oh wow, a mounts script. Damn. That's almost the most difficult task anyone has ever taken on at RunUO.
Monsters. Same thing as the weapons and armor. Copy, paste, edit, release.
ML artifacts. Wow. Difficult.

Where did RunUO documents come into this? I hardly ever use them anyway.

Wow. Real-life talk. That's so tough online.

And no, I really don't think you could really outdo even the most newbish person here. You are a shit-talking, spam-posting newb. Get over yourself.
He released something that absolutely nobody else has released. If you're jealous of such an act, or simply can't comprehend the benefit to the community from such a release, please simply stop showing your face.

Might I ask what you have given to this community that makes you think that you should be so high and mighty that you can put other people's work down? (For those of you wondering, he/she has shared a whole 0 scripts)

Dobert, defending yourself only leads to egging them on. If they don't like what you give, f' them. Just let the bad comments flow over you and help fuel your next release. Personally, I don't see what is people's problems when it comes to Dogbert. I've tried each of his scripts and they all work how he says they do. I'm actually riding a demon on my test server. Any of you ever make something like that? No? Didn't think so.

A_Li_N said:
Dobert, defending yourself only leads to egging them on. If they don't like what you give, f' them. Just let the bad comments flow over you and help fuel your next release. Personally, I don't see what is people's problems when it comes to Dogbert. I've tried each of his scripts and they all work how he says they do. I'm actually riding a demon on my test server. Any of you ever make something like that? No? Didn't think so.

Have you kept up with his entire story?

A_Li_N

Knight
With the story of dogbert's releases, or the story of this thread?

I've checked and read most all of his release threads, and have also read this entire thread. That is what I know and that is what I have been going off of. If there is something I'm missing, please share.

ASayre

RunUO Developer
I was tempted to ban Dogbert-Osi, but I was getting enoguh of a chuckle from reading this that I decided against it. ;p

Well I personally think this post was funny "until" attitudes started flying around...:( Everyone seem to have a good time with this topic to begin with...But putting someone down for grammer and their scripts isn't right. We all make spelling mistakes and as far as scripts, well I've not got the "Talent" to do such things, and I applaud anyone that is able to script...;)

And I agree with A_li_n, just ignore what people say that try to get you going. They aren't worth the typing to argue with them. And a Mod asked for the arguing to be stopped and its best just follow the rules. It takes a bigger person to just let it go and let the other person look the fool...

Good luck on all your scripting! :)

Courageous

Wanderer
But putting someone down for grammer...

Not to mention their spelling!

*wink*

Really, though, I've said this before. This whole "it's Starbucks, flame away," policy. No good, IMO. People who don't know the difference between criticism, good natured poking, and outright malice tend to make the wrong choices when the rules say you "can flame".

C//

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
ASayre8 said:
I was tempted to ban Dogbert-Osi, but I was getting enoguh of a chuckle from reading this that I decided against it. ;p
=] well im glad someone is getting chuckles :p finally someone who isn't afriad to laugh, shesh i thought the only people who laughed here was me and 2 other people :p

Courageous said:
But putting someone down for grammer...

Not to mention their spelling!

*wink*

Really, though, I've said this before. This whole "it's Starbucks, flame away," policy. No good, IMO. People who don't know the difference between criticism, good natured poking, and outright malice tend to make the wrong choices when the rules say you "can flame".

C//

Well this is true "Flames" are allowed here...I guess I'm just one that will "Try" not to hurt feelings of anyone and I'm a defender of ones being picked on...And some people just like to get on here and argue and put people down and I don't think its right. After awhile people are going to start fighting back with flames because their sick of being picked on for every post they make.

This is a great site and I'm here all the time reading the boards. There are alot of nice and helpful people here and alot that like to joke and kinda lighten things up with a fun post. But there are some that just get under your skin everytime they post its something hateful or a put down to make people feel stupid and I personally don't think thats right, but this is Starbucks and flames are allowed. :(

And btw I got a good laugh at your posts on this topic...Lol:D

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
a_li_n, that is why i was yelling at him, he hasn't scripted one thing, and comes and steals others, and probably takes credit for it, for his shard, and he complains at other pople for dumb things...i dont like seeing people get picked on, so i try to defend them, and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.