RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Standing Girls For Dummies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Dogbert-Osi said:
a_li_n, that is why i was yelling at him, he hasn't scripted one thing, and comes and steals others, and probably takes credit for it, for his shard, and he complains at other pople for dumb things...i dont like seeing people get picked on, so i try to defend them, and myself.

I was going to keep quiet, as it was requested by TheOutkastDev, but this I will not stand for. Do not accuse me of things you have no idea about.

I don't steal scripts. I think that only the scum of the earth take credit for someone else's work.

And if it is absolutly required to be known to shut you up, I don't write scripts for RunUO, as I am doing outside development on some projects of my own for two other emulators, as well as my SourceForge project.

Now, as you said before, return to the original topic of the thread, and stop your "woe is me" posting and under-the-table bashing. I'm sure TheOutkastDev would appreciate it.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
I was going to keep quiet, as it was requested by TheOutkastDev, but this I will not stand for. Do not accuse me of things you have no idea about.

I don't steal scripts. I think that only the scum of the earth take credit for someone else's work.

And if it is absolutly required to be known to shut you up, I don't write scripts for RunUO, as I am doing outside development on some projects of my own for two other emulators, as well as my SourceForge project.

Now, as you said before, return to the original topic of the thread, and stop your "woe is me" posting and under-the-table bashing. I'm sure TheOutkastDev would appreciate it.
then stop complaining at other people for posting scripts no one else has yet, if u dun like my scripts, then don't use any of them, and just stop posting here, im sick of it. shesh and so is everyone else.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Stop speaking for other people. Look at the past two posts before yours. They are not referring to me.

I'm not even bashing your scripts anymore, but you're putting words in my mouth and saying I am.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
im just saying, dont bash anyones, if u dont like them, just dont post, if u like them post. and i also am busy helping with other stuff, but i still post stuff here, for other people.

ASayre

RunUO Developer
At first it was comical, the way he acted. Then it started getting old.

Locked & Banned.

(PS: Courageous, I live in SB. Where's my giant sprawling estate? :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.