RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Standing Girls For Dummies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WarAngel said:
Saying that implanting a uterus in a man and then using it to give birth by ceasarian section is retarded. It isn't giving birth, it's just having a uterus installed in you, and then having it cut out. You could do the same thing by implanting a human uterus inside of a cow, a horse, a dolphin, a rock, or anything else. Birth is a scientific process. It does not simply mean having a baby come out the chute, or being cut out.

Your right about that! Lol I say any man willing to go thru all of that is retarded..:rolleyes: .Lmao Not that I believe this ever happened...I've never heard of this, and I'm a news junkie..Lol But I've been wrong before and could be now, but this is just hard to believe, this is just not possible.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
oh believe it...my GF asked me to go through it for her! cuz she doesnt want to....i almost passed out from just the thought and pain..

WarAngel

Wanderer
No, I meant that I would like to not get a headache trying to read one of your longer posts because there is absolutly no attempt at correct spelling or grammar.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Dogbert-Osi said:
oh believe it...my GF asked me to go through it for her! cuz she doesnt want to....i almost passed out from just the thought and pain..
If there were an empty space in the human body that magically worked as a uterus it most certainly would not be connected to your anus. The only pain I can think of is the doctors as they hold back their laughs after you approach them with this idea.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
when i type on sites i dont try to use grammer and i like typing u instead of YOU! if this is an issue, im sure you can deal with it, by never reading my threads, that means my custom scripts as well!

WarAngel

Wanderer
Dogbert-Osi said:
when i type on sites i dont try to use grammer and i like typing u instead of YOU! if this is an issue, im sure you can deal with it, by never reading my threads, that means my custom scripts as well!

Wow. Big loss on both of those. Oh wait, no.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
not the fact that u have to "crap it out" though the section where u have your stomach cut, or w/e to have the baby that way, perhaps you aren't hold enough to understand all the ways that people tend to have babies

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
idc what u think, one of my posts for a custom script was up for 2 days and hit over 1k views, must have been pretty good to get that many hits that soon? for a person who only started scripting 5 days ago!

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Ya maybe I'm not hold enough.

Attaching a uterus to the inside of a person doesn't automatically make it work.

The male body would instantly reject it and the entire organ would die.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Dogbert-Osi said:
idc what u think, one of my posts for a custom script was up for 2 days and hit over 1k views, must have been pretty good to get that many hits that soon? for a person who only started scripting 5 days ago!

Do you have any idea how many hits any submission here gets?

Your scripts are all newb weapon/armor scripts. Stop acting like you have made a large spawner system, or something of huge importance. It's not difficult to copy and paste a weapon, and then edit the details.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
funny cuz i made custom mount scripts, like Daemon, Dread horn, and working on another, so why not shut ur mouth, also made a few monsters, so just hush up, and my one custom weapon has been edited so it does Armor ignore and Disarm AND ITS A DAMN ML ARTIFACTS! YOU TRY DOING THIS CRAP WITHOUT THE RUNUO DOCS TO HELP U WHEN YOUR STUCK!

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
Do you have any idea how many hits any submission here gets?

Your scripts are all newb weapon/armor scripts. Stop acting like you have made a large spawner system, or something of huge importance. It's not difficult to copy and paste a weapon, and then edit the details.
and FYI i crafted several Custom artwork items! for my own damn shard so keep ur mouth shut newbie, cuz i could probably out do you in anything. just cuz ur PMS'ing and need to take it out on someone, why not take it out on me irl? love to see you try.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Oh wow, a mounts script. Damn. That's almost the most difficult task anyone has ever taken on at RunUO.
Monsters. Same thing as the weapons and armor. Copy, paste, edit, release.
ML artifacts. Wow. Difficult.

Where did RunUO documents come into this? I hardly ever use them anyway.

Wow. Real-life talk. That's so tough online.

And no, I really don't think you could really outdo even the most newbish person here. You are a shit-talking, spam-posting newb. Get over yourself.

Dogbert-Osi

Wanderer
really? i have yet to see any of my mount scripts, Daemon, RedSolenQueen Angel, SkeleDragon, and a Butterfly, which all show up while u ride them, so why dont u shut up? i have only seen the skully drag mount on one other shard and thats cuz i sent the script to the person, thank you, FACE!

WarAngel

Wanderer
You told DontDropTheSOAD earlier that he wasn't old enough to comprehend birthing, yet you just said "FACE", and attempted to use it in a negative manner. So terribly hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.