RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Update...

Few setbacks:

Krrios had his devbox die.
Our hosting provider was bought out.

Ill keep you updated, sorry for the lack of posts as you can see I am in a hurry to get this out.

Skarth

Wanderer
Thanks for the update. Stuff happens beyond our control sometimes. I think I enjoy the anticipation as much as I'll enjoy downloading the new version when it comes out.

Thanks for all the hard work and especially for being willing to share it freely. :)

Sunshine

Wanderer
Sorry for all the bad things that have happened I am sure your stress level is through the roof.

Thank you for letting us know an update..

Thraxus

Sorceror
Ryan said:
Ack!
Double Ack!

I'm sure it will all work out in the end, but it doesn't always feel that way at the time. :(

Skarth said:
Thanks for the update. Stuff happens beyond our control sometimes. I think I enjoy the anticipation as much as I'll enjoy downloading the new version when it comes out.

Thanks for all the hard work and especially for being willing to share it freely. :)

yeah same, we truelly wouldnt enjoy it if we wasnt so anxious for it to come out, therefore the anticipateing for its release makes us come back each day to check on updates.

well thanks for the update, makes me smile upon RunUO once more :)

Ryan said:
Few setbacks:

Ill keep you updated, sorry for the lack of posts as you can see I am in a hurry to get this out.
I think we can all wait a while longer to overcome a few set backs. No rush for something like that should be needed :D

seltor

Sorceror
I for one am willing to wait. I am just glad to know something new is on the way :) Sorry about the set backs

was hoping the the april release, but i can wait *twiddles thumbs in anticapation*

Sorry to hear about the problems, loosing a system sucks, and a host going out to can be even worse

Hopefuly it all works out for the better!!!!

Joeku

Lord
Thanks for the update, it certainly puts to rest the butterflies in my stomach! lol.

Seriously, I hope things work out.

WeEzL

Wanderer
My heart goes out to Krrios for his loss... :p

Hehe, I dunno how attached he was to his system... I know if one of mine died, it would be like losing a family pet.

Seriously though, thanks for the update... I shall continue to wait patiently for the arrival of 2.0.

Anvil

Wanderer
I understand these can be setbacks, but you can't tell me Krrios was the only one with the copy of 2.0? Since it was due to be released in April is there still development work being done on it? I thought it was finalized? The website hosting situation I thought was fixed as you guys moved to a new host?? Not trying to be negative, I just don't understand why it's taking so long when it was due to be released in April. I too can wait, was just curious...

Nochte

Wanderer
Anvil said:
I understand these can be setbacks, but you can't tell me Krrios was the only one with the copy of 2.0? Since it was due to be released in April is there still development work being done on it? I thought it was finalized? The website hosting situation I thought was fixed as you guys moved to a new host?? Not trying to be negative, I just don't understand why it's taking so long when it was due to be released in April. I too can wait, was just curious...

STFU
RunUO doesn't answer to you.

KiltronCa2

Wanderer
Sorry

Hey sorry to hear about the set backs it always does suck when things start going the wrong way and not to smoothly i know this all to well. but anyways just wanted to say that we are all here backing you and will wait paitiently for the new release as for some pplz remarks on release dates things happen. and well things are not ever released when we want them to when problems arries... So as for me i hope things start getting better for you and the rest of the dev team there Ryan and hope so see more information as things develop good or bad we like to hear whats going on....