RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update...

See I post about people asking for RunUO 2.0 and some Mod. decides to delete it. But I swear if people bitch about it on a thread a mod created no one gives a rats ass...

RunUO 2.0 will be out when you see it in the downloads sections people. I have a few words for you from the world of Mind of Mencia! All you people remind me of one thing! "DEE DEE DEE" (all you people = fuck 'tards that can't understand the definition of work, delay, dev box dieng, real life, etc etc etc.)
It is honestly people like you(defined above) that make me wish RunUO would decide to just drop the entire project, stop distributing for @least a year. Just so you morons would realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and RunUO Devs/Staff do this out of their time, money, etc.

-Storm

PS
Anti: Your prized to me :p

Alcyone

Sorceror
iq points

mogbert said:
Dude calm...

Runuo 2.0 will be released when they feel like it. be patient, and get off everyones back,. your ramblings make you sound 12.. relax. it will be out :)

Maybe 12 isn't his age, but his IQ.

raulpica

Wanderer
Storm33229 said:
(all you people = fuck 'tards that can't understand the definition of work, delay, dev box dieng, real life, etc etc etc.)
-Storm

I think that if there'z a retard they should releaze it as it is. So all the n00bz could be happy and fix it later in 2.1, 2.2, asw.

So I could be happy, but they don't want me happy coz they love seeing person waiting. If i Make an uo emulator it will be onlyz to make ppl waiting and see them :D

Anti, you're a little bit bad with me but you're prized. Who'z not prized herez Stormz.

Phantom

Knight
raulpica said:
I think that if there'z a retard they should releaze it as it is. So all the n00bz could be happy and fix it later in 2.1, 2.2, asw.

So I could be happy, but they don't want me happy coz they love seeing person waiting. If i Make an uo emulator it will be onlyz to make ppl waiting and see them :D

Anti, you're a little bit bad with me but you're prized. Who'z not prized herez Stormz.

There is nothing to release, the release is not finished, you really don't want half finished features do you?

raulpica said:

Saying I'm not prized? Meh. I guess not. Then again, no one every speaks your name either...

-Storm

raulpica

Wanderer
You RULZ, Phantom. You're right.

I don't mind. raulpica iz a name to be forgot of.

Have you seen? raulpica made Runuo2.0 out. Thank me.

Aahahahah, who didn't believe me does not rulz.

llessur1

Wanderer
i wish to lock this down

i wish to lock this down crashes the shard wen u lockdown items in 2.0 is there anyway to fix it if so would apreacte the info on how to fix it thns

madphatboy2

Wanderer
I get the feeling someone doesn't understand the point of an update thread, or a support category. (Won't even mention the bugs area of the website)

llessur1

Wanderer
netframework for 2.0

i recently bought a new pc and downloaded 1.0 anbd 2.0 and the netframework i got works for runuo 1.0 but does not work for 2.0 does anyone no were to get the net frameworki for the runuo server 2.0