RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update...

Courageous

Wanderer
*shrug*

Some of us are software people. Regardless of the 2.0 release timing, we're interested in the technical topics.

C//

WarAngel

Wanderer
autumntwilight said:
Sorry to say but I think the lesson here can be summed up by make your own 2.0 by learning C# and making full ML & SE, & upgrading core etc. yourself, or wait on the pending release of RunUO 2.0.

As opposed to what other option...?

Iron Soldier

Wanderer
Lol

Why does things just happne every time the come close to releaseing just thinks its a joke oh well list i aint one of this poor childern waiting for it cause that would take rest of my life. and i got much more better things to do side spend all day indoors.

raulpica

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
wow. The stupidity of that post makes me want to teabag a running garbage disposal.

Yeah, run it on ya OWN. So bad karma 4 ya!! Tea is good if with lemon! Expecially Lipton's Ice.

But the question is still one... Where'z Runuo2.0? Why there is not an update?
Where are youuuuuuu Scooby.... err.... Ryan?

raulpica said:
Yeah, run it on ya OWN. So bad karma 4 ya!! Tea is good if with lemon! Expecially Lipton's Ice.

But the question is still one... Where'z Runuo2.0? Why there is not an update?
Where are youuuuuuu Scooby.... err.... Ryan?
#1 you have 0 reputation, therefore you cannot give anyone karma, good or bad. I got a message, but it didnt affect my kamra

#2 Tea is gross, thats my opinion, but either way, I was using it in a completely different context.

#3 Stop asking for 2.0 or I will hit you upside the head with a giant Watermelon

Mr. T says to shut the fuck up about 2.0

Joeku

Lord
This thread needs to DIE.

Alright, so we're updated. Stop voicing your worthless opinions, we DON'T CARE. If you want to make yourself feel better, go eat some food, take a nap, or do some pushups. Honestly, this thread has turned into a worthless rant. LET IT DIE!

sicron

Sorceror
Besides Im sure all the people that worked on it are in a big rush to have the question change from "when will 2.0 be out" to "why doesnt {insert name of script here} work anymorezz!!11! my shard dont work now fix it now!!1!":rolleyes:

ABCGizmo

Sorceror
Yeah I agree with Joe

Anybody who complains about this now showing up fast enough is an idiot. I stated it once before. These guys (like us) spend our spare time doing these things. Can only do so much in a day. The fact they are takeing the xtra time is great. Means they are fixing or finalizing last minute things. Good for them I say. And much thanks from me and the server I admin on.

llessur1

Wanderer
what trhe hell

i post ba repl,y any i get nothing but a bunch of jerks stupid jerks callinme me an idot for asking about 2.0 server wel if that is the case then YOU NEED TO TAKE ME OF COMPLETLY OF RUNUO CUS IF YOU DONT DO ANY THING BUT IGNOERE THEN SCREW YOU AND YOUR 2.0 SERVER U NO SCREW UO AND 2.0 CUS I DONT NEED TO BE PUT DOWN LIE EVERY ONE HAS BEEN DOING IS THAT HOW YOU RUN RUNUO U NEED TO LOOK AND BANED PEOPLE FOR THAT

llessur1 said:
i post ba repl,y any i get nothing but a bunch of jerks stupid jerks callinme me an idot for asking about 2.0 server wel if that is the case then YOU NEED TO TAKE ME OF COMPLETLY OF RUNUO CUS IF YOU DONT DO ANY THING BUT IGNOERE THEN SCREW YOU AND YOUR 2.0 SERVER U NO SCREW UO AND 2.0 CUS I DONT NEED TO BE PUT DOWN LIE EVERY ONE HAS BEEN DOING IS THAT HOW YOU RUN RUNUO U NEED TO LOOK AND BANED PEOPLE FOR THAT

Maddox said:
Seven sixteenths of one inch:

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to NOT sound like an idiot.
HEY DEWD LIKE CAN YOU LIKE TURN OFF YOUR FRICKEN CAPS LOCK KEY? HUH? ITD BE A HELL OF A LOT BETTER TO READ, DUNT YA THINK? Fucking 'Tard.

llessur1 said:

llessure1 I think everyone is just tired of hearing people posting "About 2.0"...Don't take it so personally though, because 2.0 will be out when its out...Any post I've seen over 2.0 and people ask "When" it'll be out, others kind of get hot under the collar, because Its been posted "Why" 2.0 isn't out yet....;)

Phantom

Knight
llessur1 said:

Only person that should be banned is yourself, considering your the only one being rude.

llessur1

Wanderer
wutbhappen

in mader a new post cus nimrods were emailing me caling me names i let them no how i feel you never posted it so that tells me it was you all i ask is why are4 you harrasing me on my email

llessur1

Wanderer
i received emails from wel mabe not runuo i realy dont no but wen i quot or ask any o

Phantom said:
Only person that should be banned is yourself, considering your the only one being rude.
i received emails from wel mabe not runuo i realy dont no but wen i quot or ask any o

WarAngel

Wanderer
raulpica said:
Where is my MSG?

Mr. T rulz. Phantom do ya know sumthin'?
We wanna Runuo2.0z!!!

I remember this guy from the shoutbox on the old RunUO frontpage. I guess he found his way to the forums and is unfortunatly continuing his old tradition here.

raulpica

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
I remember this guy from the shoutbox on the old RunUO frontpage. I guess he found his way to the forums and is unfortunatly continuing his old tradition here.

Yo Ppl! You rulz. ++ Karma to ya coz you remember me! But I can't give Karma to ya, because I need to give it more around :(

Now, Krioss/Ryan/insertdevnamehere, plz gimme Runuo2.0 beta!:p

raulpica said:
Yo Ppl! You rulz. ++ Karma to ya coz you remember me! But I can't give Karma to ya, because I need to give it more around :(

Now, Krioss/Ryan/insertdevnamehere, plz gimme Runuo2.0 beta!:p
Go Away.

lksdglkgdlksgd