RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update...

raulpica

Wanderer
Manu said:
Ok, lets try the polite approach:

Go away, _please_.

You just need'd to ask politely.

No problemz.
G'byez!

But i don't wanna to leave. I found here many friendz and enemiez, that even if they want me bad, i want them good. :(

raulpica said:
You're bad, and you're bad two times coz you write things in White.

Now we all wanna RunUO2.0!!!

www.getrunuo20now.com ! That's my site.
#1. I wrote things in white because of the mnimum character restrictions, go away isnt enuff to make a post.
#2, Shut up and go away. 2.0 is not out yet, and they aren't gonna release it any faster just because YOU want it out. If that were the case, every member of this community would have it, because everyone here wants it. The world does not revolve around you. You are no important than anyone else, actually in my opinion, you are less important. Now GO AWAY and STOP ASKING for 2.0!

raulpica

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
#1. I wrote things in white because of the mnimum character restrictions, go away isnt enuff to make a post.
#2, Shut up and go away. 2.0 is not out yet, and they aren't gonna release it any faster just because YOU want it out. If that were the case, every member of this community would have it, because everyone here wants it. The world does not revolve around you. You are no important than anyone else, actually in my opinion, you are less important. Now GO AWAY and STOP ASKING for 2.0!

You're the most evil one here on Runuo Forumz. Make a n00b explain its impatience!:mad:

bzk90

Lord
raulpica why are you here, go away. Anti basic is one of the prized members of this community and you are just being a dick. Your post has been reported with hope that a moderator will see to it that you are banned

mogbert

Wanderer
Seriously

raulpica said:
You're the most evil one here on Runuo Forumz. Make a n00b explain its impatience!:mad:

Dude calm...

Runuo 2.0 will be released when they feel like it. be patient, and get off everyones back,. your ramblings make you sound 12.. relax. it will be out :)

Phantom said:
What in the world are you talking about?
I think he's refferring to the newletter that went out saying it would come out in April. If he would check the FORUMS he would know why it didnt come in April. Things called delays, get used to them they happen all the time in life.

raulpica said:
You're the most evil one here on Runuo Forumz. Make a n00b explain its impatience!:(
No the most evil person is the one who posted above me. j/k Phantom :p
And what does being new have to do with anything. I still consider myself new. Also many new people do not come into the forums and DEMAND that they get something and there are many older members who have gotten reprimanded for asking redundant questions about 2.0 as well. So the fact that you are new is not relevant to why I told you off.
bzk90 said:
raulpica why are you here, go away. Anti basic is one of the prized members of this community and you are just being a dick. Your post has been reported with hope that a moderator will see to it that you are banned
Woohoo I'm..... prized? rofl nice adjective. But thanks, I needed that. Been feeling shitty lately. Love problems...

raulpica said:
You just need'd to ask politely.

No problemz.
G'byez!

But i don't wanna to leave. I found here many friendz and enemiez, that even if they want me bad, i want them good. :(

The way you pluralize everything with a "z" makes me want to kill myself...

Please stop doing that. Please.

mogbert

Wanderer
wtf?

raulpica said:
There many thingz will be already done because of that i wanta Runuo2.0 now!
And it's raulpica that's says that. Now you can release it.

D00D they got me negative karma! They're all bad guys. So plz gimme me good karma so i Can became a good guy Thankz

Dude,. where are you from? i read your posts and i cant even tell wtf your talking about half the time. im not trying to be a "bad guyzzz" but i cant understand what the hell you are saying?

you know i never met anyone with a typing studder.

mogbert

Wanderer
haha

Anti-Basic said:
rofl. But the grammar/spelling could be overlooked if the content wasn't equally as retarded.
HAHAHA LOL....

I just wanted to know, if it was a language issue, an Age issue. or like you said a retarted issue..

honestly when hes typing i cant understand most the time..
but i find it hilarious for some reason.. i dont know why....

actually im gonna go look up all posts by him i want to see some more stunningly intelectual Quotes

Windfire

Wanderer
He's at that horrible place where the distinction between literacy and illiteracy is blurred outside the realm of recognition.

Annoying as hell too.

mogbert

Wanderer
id just really like to understand wtf hes saying

I dont get it, because i get confused half way through the sentance hes like that guy that talks really fast and used to sell micro machines in the late 80's..