RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 11/21/03: Spellcrafting v2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipside

Wanderer
I'm probobly just an idiot here but... when I try to affix a vanquishing jewel (non AoS) I recieve this message:
You do not have enough jewels to affix this craft's magic onto any item.
What did I do wrong? :rolleyes:

tiger5ru13

Wanderer
Awesome script but wow....

Awesome script. I love it. But can you tell me an easy way to modify it so it doesnt give you outrageous amounts like 840% cold from zero and 118 str from zero, etc.. I think the players would love that a little TOO much. lol

Ramacide

Sorceror
I think it's only doing that because you have your skills set very High. Set your skills at a normal playing level and see if it helps any. :)

*Edit* Or what Outkast said. :rolleyes:

all crafts spawn on a range of 20% to 100% of their maximum abilities.

Alchemy + Inscription / 200.0 = scalar factor;

20 * scalar factor is the minimum % range for the lowest it can be.

100 * scalar factor is the max % range for the highest it can be.

100 is both skills yields a random 20% to 100% of the maximum value.

Ramacide

Sorceror
The first time I tried it I forgot I was playing around and had all my skills set to 900 or so. I experienced the same thing not thinking, LOL. I then realized my mistake and set all skills to 100 and it fixed the problem. ;)

S

sp000n

Feature Request

Can you also add skill modification abilities?

I mean, "Pretty please, can you...?"

tiger5ru13

Wanderer
I did the same thing. I figured out what was wrong last night before I ever got the reply. lol I had like 7k each skill. Works great with a normal player. I love this script. Outstanding job!!

sp000n said:
TheOutkastDev said:
100 is both skills yields a random 20% to 100% of the maximum value.

... so where do we vind the maximum value?

sp000n said:
Can you also add skill modification abilities?

I mean, "Pretty please, can you...?"

Both of these are already possible.

The /Callback/ folder contains in each .cs file the corresponding callback info for that craft. In it is the scalar calculation and the min max values.

Status
Not open for further replies.