RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 11/21/03: Spellcrafting v2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is a truly wonderful script! I am going to love it in my server and I am sure all my players will too. I have one thing to ask though:
When I add a GuardianOfTheMagics they come out blue. They are not a monster I guess? How do I set them to be monsters not not friendlies? I dont want my players to have to take murder counts for for something they have to kill as a part of game play. Thanks in advance for any help.

**EDIT**

Ok, so I have killed a few and I see that they dont give murder counts if I am not mistaken. But I would prefer if possible to make them be monsters anyways so my players can't run around them freely without fear...

That is exactly what mine looks like. I thought that would be where you would change it. However when I set them on a spawn gem or just add them in myself they all have blue names. Will they still attack players and are just not attacking me because I am an admin?

Crackerjack

Wanderer
So does this work on non-AOS shards? I've read through a bit of the board and it states that it now has compatibility with non-AOS shards, but the readme in the zip file states otherwise. Assuming that it does work for non-AOS shards, are there any limitations on it compared to AOS enabled?

It works with Non AOS.

The limit is the mods placed on weapons. Non aos is limited to the ruin-vanq, durable - indestructible, defense-invulnerability, and accurate-supremely accurate.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
a question.

What can I edit (if its possible) to limit the max resists a player can add to an item... for example, a player can use spallcrafting to add say 1 point to phys resist, then they can keep doing that til its maxed (and beyond)

I would like to make it like the others, such as luck, to where there is a limit on it and if you use it and say get 100 luck, then use it again you might get 20 instead,

like maybe a limit of 85 resist, but that 85 would require very high skill. I love this system but it has a nasty tendency to unbalance a shard in the way of resistances.

Gembone

Wanderer
hey first I love the script I am testing on my test server. one quick ?
can someone give me the static # of a full spellcraft book.
taking forever to try and add all these to a book

Status
Not open for further replies.