RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2/03/04: Race Class and Exp System Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
awakenlands said:
When i have a bodymod, and I am loggin in with that body mod i don't login it with the require bodymod, SUch as 1 for Ogre, If i log out then log back in as a ogre I do not get the ogre bodymod, i get the orignal bodymod for males or females.

So Should you add something for that?

You must have altered some code somewhere, i've tested this over and over and the default script installed completely and correctly doesn't have this problem for me. Tomorrow I should be able to get beta 2 out. Maybe it was a bug that i never saw and has been miraculously fixed since?

Ravenal

Knight
Well I noticed that in the past, they found out in the old racestone

That we had to add a line to the PlayerMobile under OnLogin to allow the players get their correct bodymods upon login, I mean I just tested it with your bodymod, with just one and i logged out and failed I noticed also there was no PlayerMobile.cs in your Distors...

Ravenal

Knight
Well I already added the MaleBodyMod and FemaleBodyMod anyway, but after doing that everything else logging in the game and dying all works now, and yes *Viper* Is a far better scriptor than me. =) You were right, there was no problem with login...

Z

zaphieon

dev your race friendly npcs are not working very well.. sure they are friends but they act like they are gimps if someone of that race attacks.. youll prolly need to change this into a fightmode.. ill work on this later tonight.. and send it to you if i can get it working correctly...

zaphieon said:
dev your race friendly npcs are not working very well.. sure they are friends but they act like they are gimps if someone of that race attacks.. youll prolly need to change this into a fightmode.. ill work on this later tonight.. and send it to you if i can get it working correctly...

No. If you attack it, it should defend itself.

Z

zaphieon

well it doesnt.. i tested it earlier.. if it is working properly for anyone.. please do post..

lover1973

Wanderer
I just tested this scripts. i backuped my original runuo36 before I install this system, then i found a strange thing after I added this system to my b36 , my system got really really slow, cpu was loaded up to over 98%.
I created a character( troll) in game, every step was really slow. So I tried to start the original runuob36, glad to see everything got normal again.
Only I have this problem? any help would be great. anyway ,i like this great system.

Phantom

Knight
lover1973 said:
I just tested this scripts. i backuped my original runuo36 before I install this system, then i found a strange thing after I added this system to my b36 , my system got really really slow, cpu was loaded up to over 98%.
so I tried to start the original runuob36, everything got normal again.
Only I have this problem? any help would be great. anyway ,i like this great system.

I can promise you its not this script that did that.

Nicodareus

Wanderer
Ok I'm prolly just being a newb but I'm still getting 11 errors when i start server. They are all from basecreature saying that mobiles already have a def for everything in the folder... ex. packinstincts and foodtype ect...so how do I fix this without going through ever mobile and taking that stuff out?

Phantom

Knight
Nicodareus said:
Ok I'm prolly just being a newb but I'm still getting 11 errors when i start server. They are all from basecreature saying that mobiles already have a def for everything in the folder... ex. packinstincts and foodtype ect...so how do I fix this without going through ever mobile and taking that stuff out?

You did not follow the directions exactly.

zaphieon said:

This has been fixed along with a crash issue. The download link reflects the new version with both fixes in it.

Blackette

Wanderer
Dev, thanks for your work on this. Sorry you've gotten such a crappy reception of your work. The features alone show that you have thought out the RP value of it considerably.

Thanks.

Blackette said:
Dev, thanks for your work on this. Sorry you've gotten such a crappy reception of your work. The features alone show that you have thought out the RP value of it considerably.

Thanks.

for every 1 of these types of replies, it negates 15 of those ungrateful or complaining posts. Thank you :)

Can't deny its well written. Its Phantom backed *codewise*. Heh im sure the whole level/exp thing still make him role his eyes tho. :-P

lover1973

Wanderer
Blackette said:

Thanks.

we never complain about this system. we post our problems , that's because we like it very much, and hope to get some help. this system was made by a great scripter. and we highly respect him.

Z

zaphieon

aye, I dont complain about it i gave you props on it, you got defensive i got defensive.. but you wrote this very nicelly.. thnx for all your hard work put into it.. very appreciated ...

Z

zaphieon

ok i am trying to get it to accept 2 races as race allies.. any idea on how i could do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.