RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War for oil? or revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxildorRS

Wanderer
War for oil? or revenge?

I put my vote in oil war because that's all about it money money money!!
Sadam maybe is not a saint but he is right , all buss want's is more oil!

JR Buss=His father
war=money or oil or world domination

I just hate to see that almost noone want's war except him!
Even 70% of his people don't want war!
It's obvius what is it all about , buss junior tries to finish what his father started year's ago!

Perl harbor , us president knew about the attack but he left it pass in order to bomb japan after it!
The two towers , i'm sorry to say that buss knew it and just left all this people die in order to get more oil!

It should be asamed talking about worldpeace!

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
lol it may be one factor but to say bush knew about the planes yah right and congess would of not been any where near the white house which one plane flew by
:twisted:

Token

Wanderer
all of the nations and countrys that day when the shuttle crashed was sad. The only nation/country that wasnt sad which was IRAQ.

I personaly now think we should go to war if they dont give up the terrorist. They are hiding terrorist and they should be punished.

rlitt3

Wanderer
I would say not all the Iraqi people are bad. I'm sure alot would sypathize with the loss of the space shuttle if they did not have to worry about the iraqi goverment executing their entire family for speaking out. Yet, I am not sure if we should go to war unless US has support of the UN. Hopefully they will be conviced soon with the evidence that Powell will present on wednesday.

Ayrius

Wanderer
That's right!! Not all the Iraq people are bad, and I don't know how the authorities come to think of war! :?

I sincerely doubt that's for terrorists, I may be wrong, but is that I think! :?
I had the same thinkink that is an "Oil War"!!

N

Nuglet

okay your all wrong, bush wants to promote the sales of electric ran vehicles (as opposed to OIL ran vehicles) He also want a terrorist LEADER (and only the terrorist leader) To GET THE FUCK OUT. If Sadam wasnt so fucking stubborn and stupid, he would leave and his people would not be burdened with the thought of war.

ratfink

Sorceror
Token said:
its not about money and oil. Its about TERROIST and taking them out.

Wouldn't it be helpful to start in your own backyard first *cough*School of the Americas*Cough*

Nuglet said:
okay your all wrong, bush wants to promote the sales of electric ran vehicles (as opposed to OIL ran vehicles)

Asside from the fact he fought against eletric cars:
http://www4.fosters.com/autos/articles/auto_1015b.asp

The money given for development of electric vehicles is R and D venture and wouldn't really bear fruit for many years to come. The idea of course is to become less dependant on foreign oil. This would take away a lot of the leverage most of the middle eastern countries have. Promoting the technology would not bring an end to oil based uses, what the current cabinate is looking for is a drop of the around 30% from OPEC countries. It is a long term vision.

Iraq however is here and now and would spell immediate controll of a large amount of oil.

*raises an eyebrow* Only terroist leader? How about China, North Korea, Indonesia.

lexuskrzy

Wanderer
nuke the fuckers, nuke the koreans too, nuke the japs again if u feel like it, steal their oil, give me cheaper gas prices, legalize pot

IxildorRS

Wanderer
LOL

Lol what terrorists the only terrorists you can posibly mean they are the ones FROM COUNTER STRIKE:p
Give me a brake is all about how much money buss can take from this war!
No nuclear weapons exist
No toxic weapons exist
No terrorist as buss always saying
!
You want irak people to be sad about the accident for WHAT FUCKING REASON BECAUSE BUSS AND OTHER AMERICANS PRESIDENTS KILL THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT WOMAN AND CHILDREN WITH THEIR STUPID BOMBS!
Give me a brake!!!!!
How pathetic it is to support his mad actions!

Ayrius

Wanderer
lexuskrzy said:
nuke the fuckers, nuke the koreans too, nuke the japs again if u feel like it, steal their oil, give me cheaper gas prices, legalize pot

You're mad, child... All people want to live in peace!
Are you by chance son of buss?? :twisted:

Escalus

Wanderer
IxildorRS - Are you a fuck nut?

You seriously think BUSH (not "buss") is in this for personal profit? Then you my friend are a moron. Its not like money goes to his pocket. And Iraq deserves what it gets for housing terrorists and failure to comply with UN inspection rules. Why would they fail to comply if they had nothing to hide?

Get a life, and learn what your talking about before you speak out.

Token

Wanderer
from all of the posts I read of yours IxildorRS you think everyone is out for money. IxildorRS do you know what happend on 9/11?

How can taking out terrorist be for money?

IxildorRS

Wanderer
XAXA i know what happen and i know who fault is it!
Terrorists are not the only responsible!
What irak has to do with the terrorist attack how do you connect them?

Token

Wanderer
PLUS we have enough money in America might I add. Which country GIVES other countrys EACH and EVERY YEAR.

AND yes AND we have BEYOND more oil on are OWN lands.

BUSH is not out for money or oil.

ratfink

Sorceror
Bush is not in this for personal Gain, he may not be the brightest bulb in the pack but he isn't stupid. It's pretty obvious that this is largely over oil but I really do not think Bush has much to gain from it. America on the other hand would benifit through cheaper fuel.

That asside this is _Not_ about terrorists it never has been. What it is about is weapons inspections. Is that an excuse? Probably. But this has never flown under the banner of removing terrorism.

Token

Wanderer
I am not saying all of IRAQ is bad. I am saying they are hiding Terrorist and they will not give them up. They should suffer for hiding the terrorist

AND IRAQ was found to have empty war heads. PLUS tonight they are showing more info about IRAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.