RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War for oil? or revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Token

Wanderer
ratfink what do you call the people that did the 9/11? That would be called terrorist.

IRAQ is hiding terrorist. Iraq needs to suffer (not saying all of IRAQ just the people responsible)

IxildorRS

Wanderer
I will not argue with you anymore!
UN didn't find no weapons toxic or nuclear!!!
You would go to war without un supporting you!
So what are you telling me everyone is against you and you do whatever you want just because you have the power to do it!
War friend bush is!
He want's more and more!
I'll say he should go public and apologise for all the death's his father caused and go take his bombs from schools and hospitals!
You have no evidence of what you are talking about!
In the months to come you will say that the hall world and un is allie of irak and we are gonna be all terorist exept you!

IxildorRS

Wanderer
You have NO evidence when you will really have and not contrct them then maybe the rest of us should believe that the only solution is war and support you to yous actions!
But you cannot wait until then , you must test your knew weapons fast!
Bush is not open to no other solution exept war!
Where was america when turkey invaded cyprus>?

Token

Wanderer
Why do all other countrys ask for USA help? Why do we always help them? Why do we always give them money?

I said UN found EMPTY yes thats E M P T Y war head.

and yes BUSH and the USA has tryed diffrent ways and did IRAQ go aginst it? Y E S.

Token

Wanderer
IxildorRS I am done with this post. When you know what your talking about then I will post about this with you.

ratfink

Sorceror
Token said:
AND yes AND we have BEYOND more oil on are OWN lands.

Allright seening as people seem to be opinions out of thier ass here lets put some facts on the table.

In 2001 American Companies imported 964,434,000 Barrels of Oil from the Perisian Gulf. 1

Iraq Has:

Proven:

- 112 billion barrels of oil or 15.1 billion tons. This represents 10.8% of total world proven reserves. [2][3]

- 110 Trillian Cubic Feet of Natural Gas [2][3]

Prospective:
The Department of Energy noted in its Iraq country brief that the “true resource potential may be far greater than this, however, as the country is relatively unexplored due to years of war and sanctions. Deep oil-bearing formations located mainly in the vast Western Desert region, for instance, could yield large additional oil resources (possibly another 100 billion barrels), but have not been explored. Iraq's oil production costs are amongst the lowest in the world, making it a highly attractive oil prospect

- During the first seven months of 2002, the United States imported an average of 566,000 bbl/d from Iraq. [3]

- Iraq is 6th on the list of oil importers to the United states importing 289,998 Barrels of oil and 1,769,620 Barrels of oil come from OPEC countries[4]

- Total United States imports (crude oil and products) in December 2002 as a percentage of total domestic petroleum deliveries was 56.0 percent. Imports for the same time period last year was 57.8 percent. December imports averaged 11,272,000 barrels per day. [5]

1. Crude Oil Imports 2001 - 4/11/2002 - Energy Information Administration -
http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/data/summary.html

2. http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/oil/Iraqoilgas.htm

3. http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/iraq.html

4 http://www.eia.doe.gov/neic/rankings/crudebycountry.htm

5. http://ogm.utah.gov/oilgas/FACTS/facts_list.htm

Enjoy[/url]

ratfink

Sorceror
Token said:
IRAQ is hiding terrorist. Iraq needs to suffer (not saying all of IRAQ just the people responsible)

Ummm.... No... Iraq has never been accused of hiding any member of Al Queta

G

Gainsay

I feel for one that it is a war for neither. He needs to be removed from power (Sadam for the slow people). He is a danger to those around him and the USA. He has chem weapons for a reason.. to use them. That is why we are going to war despite all the brainwahsing media. He kills his own people etc kills others and trains others to hate the U.S and other powers. I find it interesting how everyone says war for oil.. its not. Oil is a bouson and a issue yes but NOT the main reason for us going to war. Why not form your own ideas about this instead of stating incorrect facts that you have heard from the news etc.

G

Gainsay

IxildorRS said:
I believe that all of the actions of bush are based on science fiction and that's all about it!

Amazing.. also Bush is a moron but please pull your head out of your ass.

ratfink

Sorceror
Gainsay said:
He has chem weapons for a reason.. to use them.

He had Chemical weapons at one time, it is unlikely that he now has any right now. But then again it's the job of the weapons inspectors to find and destroy them. They are in the country _Right now_ now doing thier job.

Gainsay said:
That is why we are going to war despite all the brainwahsing media..

The media are generaly on the side of the Government here. It is just really damn hard to be on the side of the government when they offer no proof.

Gainsay said:
He kills his own people etc

Absolutely

Gainsay said:
That kills others and trains others to hate the U.S and other powers.

Yup he had killed others in wars. Not really sure how one trains someone to hate, but Anti-US sedimant was around before Saddam in power.

Gainsay said:
I find it interesting how everyone says war for oil.. its not. Oil is a bouson and a issue yes but NOT the main reason for us going to war. Why not form your own ideas about this instead of stating incorrect facts that you have heard from the news etc.

Heck I am the only one here who actualy stated facts and they all Came from the US government. Unless you are prepared to offer facts I suggest you read your own comment.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
ALL of you bleeding heart liberalists driving around in your big SUV's can shut up and die.

I have kept my opinion out of this because trutfhully I will be over there in a few days killing the sons of bitches, and it doesnt bother me one bit. if you look at the facts, they support the war 100%, if you dont look at them you get opinions like our friend from Greece. I have to admit that in the beginning I didnt support Bush one bit, because I didn't see the evidence that war was necessary.

Of course, after watching video after video of Saddam testing his bilogical and chemical weapons on his own citizens its apparent we need to get rid of him. He has yet to account for over 200 TONS of bilogical and chemical weapons, weapons that he says he doenst have. He also says that he doesnt have the weaponry to launch these biological or chemical weapons, yet the inspectors find them weekly. He cant prove that he has destroyed the chemical weapons, and he has repeatedly said that if the US attacks Bagdad that he will launch bilogical/chemical weapons on the US troops, and Bush has promised adamantly that if this happens we will use whatever means necessary to annhialate Iraq.

I could care less what you *think* you know, or what you read in the press. The fact of the matter is, Saddam has been told he has to disarm by the U.N., not the US, and has yet to do so. He has skirted the issue for years now, and no one has had the backbone to do anything about it.... so when the US steps up and says, enough is enough, you want to act like hes being a bully.

If you mess with the bull, your going to get the horns, and my friends, Saddam is going to get the horns in the form of a strike from many countries, U.N. backed or not. The U.N. is nothing more than a preventative measure to try to keep peace, and in this matter they arent doing that, they are prohibiting what is necessary to ensure the saftey of the world for us to all enjoy our freedoms today.

And for the record ratfink, regurgitating facts doesnt mean a damn thing.

ratfink

Sorceror
Ryan said:
And for the record ratfink, regurgitating facts doesnt mean a damn thing.

For the record Ryan if you had read the post you would have known that it was in reply to post saying that the US doesn't depend on foreign oil. The facts proved that that was not the case.

Token

Wanderer
Ryan:
I agree with you and if and when you go over there I hope you come back safe.

IxildorRS:
your plain out stupid I am sorry. They even show PROOF on TV now. Wow IxildorRS you need to acually open your eyes then you might acually see US does have the proof.

DarthICE1

Wanderer
woah guys time out... :shock:

Since this seems as good a time as any, I do have to agree with most people here in saying Saddam needs to be removed from power while his technology and millitary don't pose much of a threat.

In 40 years (btw his sons are maniacs too) the technology of iraq will no doubt increate, and if sanctions and/or millitary action are not taken now then later (when iraq does have nukes) it may not be possible to do anything about him if he decides to invade or threaten his neighbours (Think back to the gulf war).

L

Lost User

Well first yes the Irak has been told by to UN to disarm not by the US, so it is by the UN to decide. To attack the Irak without UN resolution is actually not the right thing.

There are several lies from bush working here:
* Who is not for the war against Irak is for the Irak. Thats not true, In example I can also not like your face also, but do I kick in it? It's not okay to do so.

* It is war against terror. Another lie. The most people of the Alquaida are from Saudi Arabia, very few from Irak. Saddam and Bin Laden have very differnt concepts and views, from nature they would be foes, however the only thing that could work is the foe of my foe is my frined, and this would be a situation the USA has created themselfs.

Even it works against, this war will only benefit the terror organisations. The hate will increase and they will gain new members through this, this war will be the reason we have in 5-10 years a new massacre (through terror) a new war, the wheel spinning on.

For the videos and proof, the USA government is not to trust, remember the golf war. The video about a young woman that told that Irak soldiers took her children and other women and killed them, after war it was shown it was a diplomats doughter which never was even pregnant.

Remember they used uranium munition? A civilised think to do.

"I would do everything to save the american way of life", yes you see this in movies, and wow what a hero. But what about the people that do everything to save the islam way of life? Bastards? However they act in the same motivation. Damm asses that are ready to die for her nation if other than america.

The only real fact is that bush is interested in the oil. Irak mines only 1/10 of the oil as Saudi Arabia, but only has 10% less reserves. Solution? Replace Saddam to get more oil. The oil prices will drop, and the nation with world largest oil use will increase each welth on cost of others.

The real problem is that bush has not left and exit door. He can no longer say, well we aren't right let's not do war without loosing his face. The only thing that happens now is to construct evidence to justify an already taken decission.

I end up with the words, this war if not to be hindered will only raise again another war in 10 years. Like did the ones before.

ratfink

Sorceror
knox said:
For the videos and proof, the USA government is not to trust, remember the golf war. The video about a young woman that told that Irak soldiers took her children and other women and killed them, after war it was shown it was a diplomats doughter which never was even pregnant.

A correction, the girl was saying rather tearfully that babies were being removed from incubators, etc. No one really belived it anyway since there really is no millitary need for incubators. Yes she was the daughter of the kawaiti diplomat, but there is no evidence that the US had really anything to do with it. It was far more likely that it was used by the kawaiti government to hasten military help, as they were the ones being attacked.

IxildorRS

Wanderer
Ok anyone has the right to support whatever he believes!
Although the vice presiden't of us has his own company that constructed the damaged water system of irak back in the war bush father started!
Now the same man after us attacks will go to reconstruct the water system of iraq gaining again money!
I have nothing with the us nation , but with the president and sorry to say yes he is a morron and i take my head out of my ass now:p
Something stinks here and oil and money are included also!
All this videos they show you there in the briefing ryan can be constructed in order to have no doubt's when you and other soldjers and officers go to war!
I also believe that , yes sadam is a murderer and should be punished , but without killing 2million innocent people!
Us always had the technology and the military background to take out just sadam with assassins or missiles!
What's the point to go in open war if the only problem is one person sadam?
I see that noone has the guts to say anything about turkey invading and killing cyprus people!
Where was the america back then?
I'll tell you where was it , it had no profit and that's why he didn't interfere!
Best of luck to you ryan!
Come back safe and in one peace!
War changes you!
You'll tell us when you come back about the corpses of innocent woman and children of irak!
You will feel sorry for them , because you will know they had nothing to do with sadam or his mad action's!

Status
Not open for further replies.