RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WatchUO - A RunUO Control GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
jargo2000 said:
I am 27 so dont worry about offending me in any way man. LOL

Jargo

What I was going to say is, your set in your ways and what works for you might not be the best way, but it works. So if the worst then you do is not read posts, before you reply, your fine in my book.

ow bout we keep talking about unrelated crap in this thread just to see how long it will stay on top???

OR maybe since the project is closed the thread should be locked as well. I'm not bashing or flaming just making a small suggestion. I notice a lot of threads getting bumped because ppl dont read the posts in them, and assume the scipt/package/project is still going and is supported.

Report the post, I am sure it will be locked, wouldn't bother me one bit. Till that happens I am going to have a discussin with my friend here.

* friend in the sense, your talking to somebody on the street and somebody try to get your attention. Your going to ignore them and keep on having your discussion. *

Status
Not open for further replies.