RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which would you ban?

Which would you ban?

• Christianity

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • Atheism

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 53.4%

• Total voters

Johabius

Knight
I said neither. I can see why atheists choose to believe the things that they do. Hell I used to be borderline atheist myself.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
People are stupid, in this case, whoever votes anything but 'neither' is foolish. People are entitled to their opinion, and if people did not have something to believe in, the world would be much worse off. I myself am Christian, I'll never try to push the existence of God onto an Atheist, but I'll never agree with their religious (or lack thereof) views.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Freedom of Religion != win to you people voting to ban Christianity?

Have fun living in a police state...

WarAngel

Wanderer
Joeku;645622 said:
"The Crusades" is all I've heard so far.

Oh wait, anachronism...

The Crusades were a terrible idea, but that's not an excuse to ban everyone from practicing it. Get rid of murdering extremists, but let the normal people have their own beliefs.

I wouldn't ban either....Everyone has a right to believe how they want...:) Even if it doesn't make sense to the other, its still their right..

I'm for banning all religions, political parties, etc. Human beings as a whole are just too stupid to handle themselves belonging to one of these without killing each other senselessly over it.

mordero

Knight
I voted Atheism to piss someone off who wont read my comment :p , but its really neither. I do believe in freedom of religion

I would add ethnicity and race to that list too, but people cant change those after the fact, and no need to be banned for something you cant change :/

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;645635 said:
I'm for banning all religions, political parties, etc. Human beings as a whole are just too stupid to handle themselves belonging to one of these without killing each other senselessly over it.

I always wanted to live in Soviet Russia.

David

Moderate
This is Starbucks, You can't ban either one unless they really do something bad.

Oh wait, The Crusades and The Holocaust; OK ban 'em both.