RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is oldest member?

losernot88

Wanderer
Who is oldest member?

Just what the title says... Who is the oldest member in the RunUo forum?????I've been here since Aug 2003 can anyone beat that?

Rylock

Wanderer
I beat that, but I'm nowhere near the oldest member. I say the oldest members are the dev team, but I guess that's not fair in this case. So yeah, current "oldest" is june 2003.

And wow... ten posts in three years? *chuckles* You need to get working on that.

David

Moderate
Not far behind you. I joined during Beta eight. Actually would have joined during Beta four which would be about Sept but there was not a link on the website to become a member, I finally found one in Zippy's sig.

Kamron

Knight
I was going to be a member in august 2002 when I first saw it, but it was so incomplete, that I decided to not worry about it (plus I had no idea wtf .NET was or the emulator).. so I didn't officially join until october (but I did lurk between august and that time).

Jarrod

Sorceror
I have also been around quite a while. I was registered before the date shown back before the forum wipe in 2002.

Greystar

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
I was going to be a member in august 2002 when I first saw it, but it was so incomplete, that I decided to not worry about it (plus I had no idea wtf .NET was or the emulator).. so I didn't officially join until october (but I did lurk between august and that time).

I lurked for about a year before I actually signed up...

I Join soon as beta one got released i been here since beta 1 and before there was runuo i was with uox/wolfpack/lonewolf soon as first webpage was made for runuo i was here.

can you guys belive its 2006 runuo was released in 2001/2 omg its been5 years for runuo. wow and the havent had any releases since 1.0 omfg

Kamron

Knight
Dragon Slayer said:
I Join soon as beta one got released i been here since beta 1 and before there was runuo i was with uox/wolfpack/lonewolf soon as first webpage was made for runuo i was here.

You must have lurked around alot then huh? ;)

As for me, I used Sphere/TUS and GraySrv before RunUO... those are such POS emulators.

I used Sphere for about a year before tripping over the RunUO site in december 2002 by january 2003 my shard was a convert. I changed my username about a month later.....

Greystar

Wanderer
Dragon Slayer said:
hhee i have the very first uox emu released beta stage one LOL i guess im old fart

I used Sphere for a while first and WolfPack, never got UOX to work on my computer(s).

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Dragon Slayer said:
can you guys belive its 2006 runuo was released in 2001/2 omg its been5 years for runuo. wow and the havent had any releases since 1.0 omfg

RunUO is not 5 years old.

Its 3 and half.

Aug 2002 was the first release.

I joined Sept 4th or something, on my other account.

losernot88

Wanderer
=[]

Lol i dunno if theres gonna be a 2.0 but i gotta say i think there could be great things if RunUo teamed up with Sphere and made 1 big super emulator/:eek:
tis just my opinion