RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is oldest member?

Joeku

Lord
*yawn*

You could do yourself a favor and stop acting immature. You sound like a middleschooler who just learned some "fancy" words from his older peers. Yet again, more baseless "insults". I'm not affected at all by them, and you're just furthermore insulting your own intelligence by posting such bullshit. Go ahead, throw some more at me and see if I care.

losernot88

Wanderer
u can act like you can but i dont beleive you cause if u truly did u wouldn't keep responding.
Personally i think you like getting this attention
Lol you have no knowledge of the extent of which my brain could capcitate so do not question my intelligence.

Joeku

Lord
And if your brain can capacitate such vast amounts of knowledge, why are you making so many simple spelling/grammatical errors in every one of your posts?

How can you ask why I keep responding when you are doing the same? Sounds very hypocritical to me. If I "shouldn't question your intelligence" then why do you care if I do? Why are you responding to my posts? Personally, it's a bit entertaining to see you coming up with your "insults" and "logic." I'd like to see some more "vast intelligence."

P.S. you used "capacitate" incorrectly...

***EDIT***
I'd love to let you further express stupidity, but I have important things to do tomorow and need my sleep. With that:

S

Savaal

losernot88 said:
wow im truley amazed its like revenge of the nerds with Joeku and savaal.

1st of all i dont care if have 10000 posts or 0 posts
2nd ur totally leaving the part of what i said b4 which was the senority system
3rd no one knows what an e-penis is
4th savaal u have a very dirty mouth and i think you should be banned from the forum for using those words
5th lil punk? lol i'd lay you out with a slap. I've done no such "bitching" unless bitching is pimping your mother to foreign japanese businessmen for money
6th Joeku is a Joke

Last of all No one cares about you. So what you have posted like 1 horrible script. Oooooo you want a cookie?

losernot88, I do NOT have a "Dirty Mouth" I am fed up with Immature kids like you with ignorante minds, and I don't believe I deserve to be banned from this Communty I have been around here doing my share, trying my best to help others, like Joeku said, what have you contributed?

And you definatly deserve a BAN for this little comment.

lil punk? lol i'd lay you out with a slap. I've done no such "bitching" unless bitching is pimping your mother to foreign japanese businessmen for money

you'd lay me out with a slap? you little pimpled face squeeky voiced punk I don't appreciate people talking about my family, my mothers a great person.

Last of all No one cares about you. So what you have posted like 1 horrible script. Oooooo you want a cookie?

All I have to say is, what have you done?

u can act like you can but i dont beleive you cause if u truly did u wouldn't keep responding.
Lol you have no knowledge of the extent of which my brain could capcitate so do not question my intelligence.

^ *Giggles* :rolleyes:

YET ANOTHER HARMLESS TOPIC RUINED BY SOME SHMUCK

Lysdexic

Sorceror
losernot88 said:

Hypocrite.

losernot88 said:

Questioning your intelligence: spell capacitate for us again? It answers itself.

Too bad he's annoying, he's almost funny...

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
losernot88 said:
no it should be the opposite of that u should get respect for being an elder member... pfft u speak like the lil newbie u r(newbie=new to forums)

Joeku-2005
lol ur only saying that because u joined recently if ujoined in 03 u'd side with me

I joined in 2002 and I don't agree with you, so whats your point.

Granted I do know more then you do, but thats only because I am a better programmer then you.

losernot88

Wanderer
losernot88 said:
I think this whole forum should base on senority the oldest people should get most respect and most privlleges =]
like in high school

that is my point i said it earlier but everyone neglects to read it

WarAngel

Wanderer
So any newb that joined in '02 or '03 should have more seniority than someone who joined later, even if they are the best programmer anyone has ever seen? Right...

Joeku

Lord
losernot88 said:
Saying that someone should have seniority over others just because of age is like racism. If I have better abilities than you, but you are older than me, does that mean you should get more priviliges and rights than me? No. That's just like saying a white lawyer is better than a black lawyer just because of his skin color. Age and skin color are both uncontrollable factors in life. Although usually age contributes to maturity, intelligence, and wisdom (I guess you're an exception), that's not the only way people get mature/intelligent/wise.

You have already lost any chance in the seven hells of getting any respect from me, and probably from most of the people that read this thread. Congratulations on making a fool of yourself.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Learn how to spell "douche" before insulting people with it.

And, from what I can see, Joeku > you. Now go have a twinkie and a juice box in the corner.

S

Savaal

losernot88 said:

Well looks like you "Neglected" to quote the other part of your "Point"

Personally..... i laugh at anyone who joined later then me

losernot88 said:

Goodbye, newb (newb = new to forum).

Johabius

Knight
1. To render fit or make qualified; enable.
2. Biology To cause (spermatozoa) to undergo the physical changes needed to penetrate and fertilize an egg.

I think maybe he was thinking of assimilate instead

1. Physiology
a. To consume and incorporate (nutrients) into the body after digestion.
b. To transform (food) into living tissue by the process of anabolism; metabolize constructively.
2. To incorporate and absorb into the mind: assimilate knowledge.
3. To make similar; cause to resemble.
4. Linguistics To alter (a sound) by assimilation.
5. To absorb (immigrants or a culturally distinct group) into the prevailing culture.

Kamron

Knight
Dragon Slayer said:
if i dont have beta one hmm let me look i got every beta released all the way up to 1.0 so dont tell me i havent been around just cause i didnt use the emu dont mean i wasnt here see what tyou guys are missing i collect emus i have about all i could find for uo everhting in UO emu history i got but i will never release due to the fact i dont want people to be at me cause i got them.

I would fancy that you don't have Sphere source code or GraySrv or TUS source code, or any of the other closed source emus. Plus, every version of RunUO is available on another website, so your claim is unmeritted. To save yourself, you could have said that this was not your original account, or admit that you lurked (not officially registered) until the date that you did, however Outkast already confirmed that you are lying.

Claiming that you collect emulators, doesn't make you more of a junky than someone who collects only the newest version of the best emulator (RunUO 1.0).

Dian

Sorceror
wow..
after reading this thread, almost hate to admit.. Join Date, 09-16-2002

Dont know whats more sad, though.. the fact that there was absolutly no meaning to this thread, and is a complete waist of space, and another example of how RunUO gets the bad name out there....

Or I actually devoted the few minutes just now to reading it all...