RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is oldest member?

Admin Jake

Wanderer
I know this may sound strange but i need to get losernot88 unbanned. He makes some dumb choices sometimes but i have doin some work for me cause i just returned to RunUO after taking a break to handle things out in my life, and need him to post questions for me cause I stay pretty busy. I also can say i know him in person and am somewhat ashmed to have introduced him to UO in a manner that would cause him to behave like this. I have spoken with him about this matter and he would be willing to apologize and say he was wrong for doing what he did, admit that his idea of doing things was rediculous and unidealistic, and admit he was bieng immature about the matter. I assure you this will never happen again, and am once again sorry he has wasted everyones time, and would really appriciate it if we could work out some circumstances to assure that this will never again happen. Thank you to any who have sympathy of this matter.

Greystar

Wanderer
Admin Jake said:
I know this may sound strange but i need to get losernot88 unbanned. He makes some dumb choices sometimes but i have doin some work for me cause i just returned to RunUO after taking a break to handle things out in my life, and need him to post questions for me cause I stay pretty busy. I also can say i know him in person and am somewhat ashmed to have introduced him to UO in a manner that would cause him to behave like this. I have spoken with him about this matter and he would be willing to apologize and say he was wrong for doing what he did, admit that his idea of doing things was rediculous and unidealistic, and admit he was bieng immature about the matter. I assure you this will never happen again, and am once again sorry he has wasted everyones time, and would really appriciate it if we could work out some circumstances to assure that this will never again happen. Thank you to any who have sympathy of this matter.

It's very likely only a 7 day ban cause I don't think he did anything yet to cause a perm ban, but even at the request of someone else with assurances for an appology that usually won't get a ban undone... but I could be proven wrong very easily... Just my $0.02.

Admin Jake

Wanderer
Greystar said:
It's very likely only a 7 day ban cause I don't think he did anything yet to cause a perm ban, but even at the request of someone else with assurances for an appology that usually won't get a ban undone... but I could be proven wrong very easily... Just my $0.02.

Well thanks for the input man. I just think if things where done in this fasion then it would be of conscincetious usefulness. Just trying to make an awareness that people do dumb things and true repentence is of use in many scenarios. O, and thanks for 2 abes

Admin Jake

Wanderer
Greystar said:

Well thanks for the input man. I just think if things where done in this fasion then it would be of conscincetious usefulness. Just trying to make an awareness that people do dumb things and true repentence is of use in many scenarios. O, and thanks for the 2 abes [and my mistake on the newbish editing errer, resulting in duplicate posts]

WarAngel

Wanderer
Admin Jake said:
Well thanks for the input man. I just think if things where done in this fasion then it would be of conscincetious usefulness. Just trying to make an awareness that people do dumb things and true repentence is of use in many scenarios. O, and thanks for 2 abes

The guy doesn't deserve to post here whether he's sorry or not. Too effing dumb.

Ilutzio

Sorceror
When TheOutkastDev does something, he does it right.
Meaning: I don't think it's a 7-day ban at all, i tink it's perma...

And kudos to you Dev!

(To bad he can still join under another alias thou...)

"Forgive the one that is truly sorry"?
"God" does that...
the moderators shoudlen't. They should perma-ban anyone acting the way losernot88 did/does.
That's just my opinion, and this IS Starbucks, right? *Looks again to make sure.* :)

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Admin Jake said:

Why do you NEED to get that user unbanned?

This isn't the place to get that done, talk to Outkast in private.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Ilutzio said:
HOLY SHIT Sean!

How did u get a total of 34,000 posts?!!

I have been around for 3 years, if I just posted just 30 times a day 7 days a week, comes up to exactly the number I have.

Its not really impressive, maybe interesting fact at most.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Ilutzio said:
I'd say it's both impressive AND intresting. =)

I don't see why its impressive, I came to this website almost everyday, infact I posted more in the first year, then I did the second and third.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Is it just me or ....

Or is Sean now showing he's missing about 32,000 posts?

Seanchen.net vbmenu_register("postmenu_486383", true);

TMSTKSBK

Lord
yarr...remember he was Phantom at one point ;)

aaand I know nothing about losernot so...meh. (he was acting pretty dumb, though)

PappaSmurf

Knight
DOh forgot about that....:rolleyes:

hehe I just looked it up I'm Member 40595 out of 56607 hard to beleive over 16000 new members in a year 90% we never hear from.

Oh yeah I'm like 219 in total posts......Sad isn't it......

Only 11914 members out of 56607 have ever made a post and the vast majority of those were the "I just joined so I feel obligted to make a post" posts.