RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHOAH what's wrong with this picture?!

DontdroptheSOAD said:
Missed the "not" still you might as well be with a sister that hot.
ok yall keep saying this....exactly how hot is his sister?...if someone can provide a link to it would be nice...descriptions always work better with a graphical representation:D

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD

The one on the left.

Radwen

Wanderer
Humm I don't think having 1 rep power would help your negative karma ... ?

I have a milk and cereal song stuck in my head right now ...

Radwen

Wanderer
Considering that joeku is 15 ... I don't think his sister is married. I thought the older guy was joeku's older bro...

Yeah I guess if he had 11 karma .. makes more sense.

Ravatar

Knight
Phantom said:
This is why I wish the Karma system didn't exist.

These threads would not even be started.

I will pay Ryan to make my "Rep Power" to 0, infact I would pay him even more money, to reset my post count :)

Or.. 1 better. Remove join date, postcounts, and karma completely from the post headers.

Phantom

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
he's saying if Phantom had 1 rep power, he (Killamus) wouldn't be at -64.

If he didn't say something I consider stupid he wouldn't be at -64 karma.

People who get negative karma from me, don't blame me for how much it takes way, just say less stupid things :D

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
This is Joeku's famed sister?.........She's not that hot.....I've seen, No, Done much better....I really fail to see the big deal. Not that she's ugly or anything, but shes not THAT hot. There's probably users here that look better.

By the way DDTS, your sig is SO true. As a cat owner and avid PB & J eater, I feel tempted to test that theory....
1. That was Christmas day, in the early morning.
2. She was sick that day, looking more disheveled than usual (not that she usually looks disheveled, but the time magnified it).
3. She didn't do her hair or makeup :p
4. That's a bad pic.

Yeah, the guy in that pic is my bro (he's 19). My sister isn't 18 yet, and I'M NOT TELLING ANY OF YOU WOULD-BE STALKERS WHEN SHE'S TURNING 18!!! *shudders*