RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHOAH what's wrong with this picture?!

Radwen said:
I am always right. Or sometimes .. rarely :(.

lies. You think you are but you aren't. Either. Wait, what?

lol

anyways
Her cheeks look funny to me. And I dont think the cold had anything to do with it. They just look awkward to me.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
lies. You think you are but you aren't. Either. Wait, what?

lol

anyways
Her cheeks look funny to me. And I dont think the cold had anything to do with it. They just look awkward to me.
I'll ask her for some pics tomorrow of the *Healthy* Bobbie.

@Kiwi: Oh my god... You deserve a seizure for that post.

Kiwi

Knight
Joeku said:
@Kiwi: Oh my god... You deserve a seizure for that post.

Nice edit, but the other one was better, because it involved me being the cause of your own misfortune.

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Yeah, the guy in that pic is my bro (he's 19). My sister isn't 18 yet, and I'M NOT TELLING ANY OF YOU WOULD-BE STALKERS WHEN SHE'S TURNING 18!!! *shudders*

lol
When you get to my age you just give up anyway, beside's the one i'm with just won't go now lol. I just know she's ALWAYS there to nag me, but thats what they do in the end.:D

Joeku said:
I'll ask her for some pics tomorrow of the *Healthy* Bobbie.
Well, I wasn't insulting you or her, just saying I'm not attracted to her.

But if it makes you feel any better, Joeku, I'd nail your sister.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:

*sighs in relief*

Lol...

Freya

Wanderer
FingersMcSteal said:
lol
When you get to my age you just give up anyway, beside's the one i'm with just won't go now lol. I just know she's ALWAYS there to nag me, but thats what they do in the end.:D

Hey now... Not ALL women nag their guys :p :p And usually the ones that do the nagging do it because they care... *tries to keep a straight face* :D Well, maybe not but, what can I say... Women like to bitch... it's what we were born to do... Think about it, w/o us, men would have no one telling them what they shouldn't or should eat, what they should or shouldn't wear, what they can or can't do, ect... Where would be the fun in that? LOL :D :p ;)

Freya

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:

Lmao.... I'm sure his sister will be very glad to know that... Lol :D ;)

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Anti-Basic said:

I actually think it seems like thats what he was going for @_@.

Radwen

Wanderer
Humm maybe it's because he wants to nail her too !

Think of it this way;

Incest is bad in our minds. Why ? Because inbreeding often leeds to lack of evolution and thus it makes the inbreeded family usually stupid or something alike.

But .. if you do your sister with a condom or such, that reason is now abolished. Therefore, as long as you have no intentions in inpregnating your sister, doing her is fine, just as long as she's willing too!

my twisted and demented two cents.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Radwen said:

Think of it this way;

Incest is bad in our minds. Why ? Because inbreeding often leeds to lack of evolution and thus it makes the inbreeded family usually stupid or something alike.

But .. if you do your sister with a condom or such, that reason is now abolished. Therefore, as long as you have no intentions in inpregnating your sister, doing her is fine, just as long as she's willing too!

hmmmm... I would agree with you, but I'm not that fucked up.

Nochte

Wanderer
Radwen said:

Think of it this way;

you know...there's some logic behind that.
let's see if it works! (will report back tomorow)

Radwen

Wanderer
Glad to see some sane(in?) people here :) .

I cannot say if I would really do it. Because my sister isn't hot enough for me to do so. So I could only be sure if I was in a situation were it were probable ..
Therefore I won't take any stand on what I said lol. But this comes to say that if my neighbor did it .. I wouldn't care.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
If and only if, my sister was carmen electra can I say with 100% certainty that I would tap that.