RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHOAH what's wrong with this picture?!

PappaSmurf

Knight
Joeku said:
Yeah, the guy in that pic is my bro (he's 19). My sister isn't 18 yet, and I'M NOT TELLING ANY OF YOU WOULD-BE STALKERS WHEN SHE'S TURNING 18!!! *shudders*

Just like PM me after her 18th birthday and I'll buy her a Plane Ticket......no stalking required that way......

Radwen

Wanderer
Considering our talk earlier .. if your bro's only 2 years older than her .. maybe he could .. :rolleyes:

just joking ... :p

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Freya said:
Hey now... Not ALL women nag their guys :p :p And usually the ones that do the nagging do it because they care... *tries to keep a straight face* :D Well, maybe not but, what can I say... Women like to bitch... it's what we were born to do... Think about it, w/o us, men would have no one telling them what they shouldn't or should eat, what they should or shouldn't wear, what they can or can't do, ect... Where would be the fun in that? LOL :D :p ;)

Well i think all the ones i've known over the years have mostly had minor brain damage in some form (some even had it big style). I'm in agreement to keeping them on track with most things, although they are a bit jumpy from time to time when you explain this to them.:D

Then there was the time one of my ex's had me pinned in the kitchen with the bread knife to my throat, suficed to say i picked this up as a sign of her general dislike to the remarks about her cooking skills (what can i say, she was being touchy :) ), i just picked it up as a sign of maybe better things lay ahead... with someone else, and promptly vacated the premisis (the same night at around 3am) never to return.

Then there was cathrine, Ultra brain damaged, she was more fun drunk (me i mean) and usually better herself after a few beers, then came that line... you spend more time with that damn computer than me, my answer to that... goodbye cathrine, and moved on.

The best was gail, who's mother gave me a right hook in the chops + serveral pretty good body blows too, but that was something to do with cathrine :D , but that was long after cathrine & I returned home after a night out... to find gail had come home that night :) (neigbours loved that night...lol)

The moral of the story... just make sure you know where your house keys are at all times :rolleyes:

*lol, fond memories of wilder times*

TMSTKSBK

Lord
ah, the joys of being large enough to be unpinnable except by professional wrestlers/football players (american football)

PappaSmurf

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
ah, the joys of being large enough to be unpinnable except by professional wrestlers/football players (american football)

Don't forget Marines....we all 10 ft. tall and bullet proof...or at least we think we are..

Manu

Knight
Ah, the joy of being twisted enough (and beknown for that) to prevent any girl or dude from doing anything stupid to you, because of all the things that I _might_ do to them in return...

P.S.: Yo, blue and red dude, you got a PM! ;)

PerfectWing

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Well, I wasn't insulting you or her, just saying I'm not attracted to her.

But if it makes you feel any better, Joeku, I'd nail your sister.

Hilarious. I kind of agree with you though man. Been with cuter, currently dating cuter (with much more than just looks). :-\

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
Her cheeks look funny to me. And I dont think the cold had anything to do with it. They just look awkward to me.
Joeku said:
I'll ask her for some pics tomorrow of the *Healthy* Bobbie.
As promised:

Owned.