RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHOAH what's wrong with this picture?!

PappaSmurf

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Ah man... that sucks she knows she is hot.

Well that ruins everything.

Dude give her another year to be legal and I can honestly say if she still looks like that I'd nail her while Joeku and his whole family watched......she hotter than we tought....

Kiwi

Knight
In all honesty, I don't think she looks that great. I really hate that short style hair, totally ruins it for me.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I dunno. She seems like a person that you would find walking around CHASS (Humanities/Soc Sci college). Which is unacceptable.

Joeku

Lord
TMSTKSBK said:
She seems like a person that you would find walking around CHASS (Humanities/Soc Sci college).
Uh... no.

And she's not "prissy." Get to know her before you judge her personality based on assumptions...

Kiwi said:
In all honesty, I don't think she looks that great. I really hate that short style hair, totally ruins it for me.
I agree with you Mr. Kiwi.
The hair is too short. And why is she dressed like its still the 80s? I'd still do her, but I just dont find her that attractive.

One thing puzzles me though. Brothers shouldn't be defending their sisters attractiveness. It's weird.
Brothers and sisters should be fighting each other and stealing each others stuff.

Stop pimping your sister Joeku.

Radwen

Wanderer
Aha ! Proof the joeky does want to do her !

I'm not saying that she's not cool or anything .. but the hair does ruin it for me so does the style. That 80's style annoys me. It's just ugly >_>.

I side with anti-basic.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
I agree with you Mr. Kiwi.
The hair is too short. And why is she dressed like its still the 80s? I'd still do her, but I just dont find her that attractive.

One thing puzzles me though. Brothers shouldn't be defending their sisters attractiveness. It's weird.
I wasn't defending her attractiveness, I was defending her character. She's not "prissy."

Those were "model shots," not everyday-Bobbie. But yeah...
Anti-Basic said:
Brothers and sisters should be fighting each other and stealing each others stuff.
That's just a show of immaturity :rolleyes:

P.S. F.Y.I. I have a little *pet peeve* about assumptions, as can be seen by my heated discussion in this thread. I may have gotten too worked up :p
Maybe it's better that not as many people like my sister now... :D

Joeku said:
I wasn't defending her attractiveness, I was defending her character. She's not "prissy."

Admit it Joeku, You want to bone your sister.

Those were "model shots," not everyday-Bobbie. But yeah...
I still didn't know the 80s look was back in though. That look reminds me of my mom in the home videos of me as a baby, back when my mom looked like the lead singer of Blondie and rocked me to sleep with Motley Crue and Megadeth.

That's just a show of immaturity :rolleyes:
#1. More like a sign of normalcy. Siblings fighting is a law of nature.
#2. At your age your allowed a little immaturity. (Just dont go as far as Twice did lol) It's mature to be immature at times. Part of the growth process.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
Admit it Joeku, You want to bone your sister.
But... then I'd be a liar...

Anti-Basic said:
I still didn't know the 80s look was back in though.
Does it matter? Seriously... lol

Anti-Basic said:
#1. More like a sign of normalcy. Siblings fighting is a law of nature.
#2. At your age your allowed a little immaturity. (Just dont go as far as Twice did lol) It's mature to be immature at times. Part of the growth process.
#1. "normalcy" isn't a word... did you mean "normality?" No, it's not a law of nature. My brother, sister, and I get along fairly well.
#2. That doesn't mean that I shouldn't strive not to act that way. I try not to "act my age," mainly because that would defeat the purpose of my extreme opposition to all types of discrimination (racial, religious, and age). "Acting one's age" is the cause of stereotypes, wrong assumptions, and bull**** in general about teens.

Joeku said:
Damn...

well, "normality" sounds better.

Normalcy IS a word and sounds better for the way I said it IMO

And stop lieing. You know you want her! lol.

But seriously, does your sister know your pimping her on these forums?