RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are admins?

Malaperth

Wanderer
If someone says something good about something, some will listen. If someone says something bad about something, all will listen...

Manu

Knight
Malaperth;638110 said:
If someone says something good about something, some will listen. If someone says something bad about something, all will listen...

You know if you say that out loud three times, a man with an exploded head will come out of your tongue and strangle you with macaroni?

Manu

Knight
Yeah but since I had no other word that steak to describe what I meant, I had to use the word "steak". Now I know what you call what I meant. Pork.

I'm so confused...

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Technically speaking, the word steak can apply to certain cuts of any meat. Generally speaking (in the vernacular), it refers to specific cuts of meat from cows.

I guess "pig steak" would be correct, but for general references to pig meat you'd want to just say pork. Unless you have a specific cut in mind, in which case you can identify the cut...

Manu

Knight
TMSTKSBK;638296 said:
Technically speaking, the word steak can apply to certain cuts of any meat. Generally speaking (in the vernacular), it refers to specific cuts of meat from cows.

I guess "pig steak" would be correct, but for general references to pig meat you'd want to just say pork. Unless you have a specific cut in mind, in which case you can identify the cut...

Now THAT's an explanation :) Thanks.

HellRazor;638070 said:
Admins and players should be required to live together first, that way they can see if they are right for each other before commiting to living in the same online world together.
didn't see this the first time but ROFL

Bleach

Knight
TMSTKSBK;638296 said:

Would pork-steak be acceptable?
As opposed to "pork-chops" ?
:rolleyes:

TMSTKSBK

Lord
@Bleach: Possibly. But make sure you spell "opposed to" correctly in the future.

On another note: I keep hitting the damn quote button instead of the edit button >_<.