RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are admins?

TMSTKSBK;659172 said:
I remember those...I actually had a set of "armor" back in the day...

way

long

ago.
umm..... if you are serious, why on earth have your parents NOT been killed yet?

Alcyone

Sorceror
Whataburger is good, but I prefer "InAndOut Burger". They are WOW. 2 more weeks till I get my teeth. I REALLY miss burgers. If I never eat mashed potatoes or soup again, it will be too soon. ( Will you all please stop posting about food, it's making me HUNGRY) I miss Burgers so much, actually thought about putting one in the processer. Also thought that about pizza. But then imagining what it would look like made me chicken out.

TMSTKSBK;659197 said:
It was plastic "armor of God" armor.
Well, thats really fucked up. Your parents should not have been allowed to have children. There's a huge difference between raising your kids to follow a religion, and... that... seriously, WHAT THE FUCK.

you said it was plastic, so i assume your moron ass ran around wearing plastic crusador armor ro some shit lol.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints...." - Ephesians 6:10-18

TMSTKSBK;659219 said:
Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints...." - Ephesians 6:10-18
you said plastic, not leatherbound book.

TMSTKSBK;659258 said:
That describes what it's based off of...
well then, your parents should be shot. You don't buy your kids plastic armor based off of scripture. Theres a point when religion becomes obsession. No wonder you are so messed up.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
AB is such a tolerant person.

And I'm frankly offended by your statement that my parents should be shot. They're both productive members of society. Rescinding that statement would be appreciated.

WarAngel

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;659298 said:
AB is such a tolerant person.

And I'm frankly offended by your statement that my parents should be shot. They're both productive members of society. Rescinding that statement would be appreciated.

No way!!!! People are only free to do what they want if it matches what the "personal freedom" mainstream agrees with! That totally doesn't include religion!! It must be banned at all costs!

perhaps not shot, but thats definately not good parenting. That crosses the line from religion to "cult-like"

ya don't parade your kid around in plastic jesus armor. Even the pope would agree with that.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
They've mellowed out a bit since. This was during the Holiness movement...

It didn't harm anyone, tbh...I don't see what's wrong with it. (Libertarianism strikes!)