RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are admins?

Manu

Knight
bzk90;638523 said:
ground beef in Germany is called hamburger...

No, its called Fleischpflanzerl (bavarian version) or Frikadelle (allmost everybody else). Real hamburgers are different! Everybody who seels ground beef as hamburger shout get drowned in it...

Kenko

Page
TMSTKSBK;638500 said:
@Bleach: Possibly. But make sure you spell "opposed to" correctly in the future.

On another note: I keep hitting the damn quote button instead of the edit button >_<.
I have the same problem, but you probably don't care ^^

David

Moderate
mmm. I wonder if Whataburger still has their A1 bacon cheeseburger deal going... later guys, gotta run.

kaball

Wanderer
You know if you say that out loud three times, a man with an exploded head will come out of your tongue and strangle you with macaroni?

true . one day i was walking and saw a geek running ... and chasing him ... the man with the exploded head with a macaroni on his hand !!!

mordero

Knight
yeah if you are going to necro a thread, be a man and necro one thats at least a year old like all the other people do :p cause this was a weak necro

Joeku

Lord

I'm talking about the Armor of God PJ's of course...

Look at how happy and safe they look!