RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

would this be cool?

Would you like to see a futuristic shard?

• yes

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • no

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • stupidist idea i have ever herd.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • i dont really know or care.

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

Malaperth

Wanderer
Well, none of this constitutes a step forward in the development of UO. It is simply a change to one shard. And, frankly, if you read some of the posts from the people you are actually referring to, you would realize that for the most part, they post just to post and pass time and their responses may or may not have anything to do with the subject at hand...

HellRazor

Knight
Ah, if only wishes were horses. :)

Seriously, all kinds of people have "ideas". It takes a lot more than that to make "reality".

I have an idea for a new mode of transportation that will eliminate the need for fossil fuels. It will be cool and stuff and revolutionize the transportation industry. I'm going to knock this out next week.

And don't try to tell me I'm being unrealistic because me and my good intentions will prevail.

Watch for my new transportation next week.

Malaperth

Wanderer
You may have missed the joke. France imports lots of horses from Texas among other states to be sold in meat shops as food. It is served in fancy restaurants...

HellRazor

Knight
I did miss it!

But doesn't that make my follow-on joke even MORE applicable?

I'm going to France this weekend, I'll stop in to the local meat market and ask for some horse meat. :)

pepolshet

Sorceror
UO is a classic and had a long way from 1998 i don't think someone will play in
that futuristic Ultima Online shard you are talking about

mordero

Knight
Radwen;674915 said:
Necrophilia will become a trend like suicide is to emo.

Now if only those who necroed threads would become emo and commit suicide, the world would be a better place.

Puron1794;674923 said:
People with the same dysfunctional brains as those who name themselves "Anti-Basic"?

Pwned.

HellRazor

Knight
mordero;674928 said:
Now if only those who necroed threads would become emo and commit suicide, the world would be a better place.

Pwned.

As well as those who respond to them!

(Present company excluded of course. And Puron. :D ).

hardyj

Wanderer
if i were you id try the futuristic shard just to see maybe you would change your idea lol you guys comeon try it