RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wyatt and Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this such a huge issue? This isn't the first time someone has been banned for trying to distribute decompiled Core code. I think its so funny how some of you make such a big deal about it.

x-ray said:
Wyatt ALONE make almost entire se support in one week. Dont you think the better way to invite him into the dev team ?

He should be the next RunUO Developer? I can name MANY people that are ahead of him in line to join the core team. Those who consistently provide quality assistance and have spent a good amount of time with RunUO and know it forwards and backwords. People such as David and Arya.

Stop bitching over such an insignificant user. He made SE shit. So what. psz was scripting the SE stuff as soon as he got his copy of SE. Some of you were just too impatient. You guys act like you wouldn't have gotten SE stuff had he not done it.

sidsid

Sorceror
Before SE Test server or just OSI regular shards?

oh wait nm... i suppose if he said "at SE Beta" that means the regular shards.

Damn you speed reading!!!

Kamron

Knight
x-ray said:
Perhaps you can show some examples of you work, it is interesting to look and analyze your code ;) Know Nicholcas Virt and Knut, himself ya ? ;)
Btw, uo rice on your shard - is this tool is for removing client encryption ? Do you think this is 100% legal ? ;)

I see you know about my shard, but what you do not know is that I don't use UORICE anymore and that I am having a custom client launcher close to UOGateway made for my shard. Analyze what of my code? Go ahead and show me ANY of my scripts which have custom code that makes the script unapplicable, or compile errors. And who is Nicholas, Virt, and Knut? If you want me to be completely honest, I also look at the core code on a daily basis but I don't decompile it or distribute what I see. You can try and grill me all you want, but I have not done anything wrong unlike Wyatt.

I

I_am_back

It's again i, Wyatt from Russian mafiya.
Admins, work better, try ban me better way ;-)
p.s Phantom, darling, what are you doing after 8 p.m.?
p.p.s Can you give your phone number, pleese?

Good luck to all and as always FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE

ASayre

RunUO Developer
I_am_back said:
It's again i, Wyatt from Russian mafiya.
Admins, work better, try ban me better way ;-)
p.s Phantom, darling, what are you doing after 8 p.m.?
p.p.s Can you give your phone number, pleese?

Good luck to all and as always FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE

Link to illegal Download to a editd RunUO Removed. AGAIN. You lose.

Please note User had created about a dozen accounts in a (lame) attempt to spam the forum. Are all of you that are sticking up for him REALLY want someone who acts like this unbanned?

Ha.

Thread locked. We've all established that Wyatt is a lamer, the end. He's banned, and he'll continue to stay banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.