RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your dream date....

Malaperth

Wanderer
Well, I'm taken too, but unfortunately for me, nowhere in the description appeared any of the terms fat, old, hairy, cranky, well, I could go on, but I probably shouldn't... :D

Radwen

Wanderer
Puron1794;650174 said:
Finally figured out my dream date:

Someone who wouldn't have sex with a corpse...though I guess it's pretty easy to pleasea guy if a corpse can get him off.

Someone who actually has the balls to ask. What is with men these days? They'll drool all over you but choke up like a 5yr old when it comes to actually asking out a gal.

Also like the "tall,dark, & distracted" theory. Can't stand men who get all pissy if they don't hear from you every single day or think something's wrong if you're not talking every single second...talk about suffocation!

Yep...find a guy with all 3 of those and a decent sense of humor...I'm good to go.
Damn, if only I didn't do corpses ..

Radwen

Wanderer
What if I become an ex-corpse screwer and promise to never return to corpses as long as you give me good sex?

Puron1794 said:
Someone who actually has the balls to ask. What is with men these days? They'll drool all over you but choke up like a 5yr old when it comes to actually asking out a gal.
Because girls are evil and made for the sole reason to crush mens hearts?

Girls are icky anyways. Succubi are where its at. Physical pain > emptional pain any day.

Killamus

Knight
Anti-Basic;650437 said:

Girls are icky anyways. Succubi are where its at. Physical pain > emptional pain any day.

Not really. I have a very low tolerance for physical pain.

Emotional on the other hand, is another story. I'm dead inside, and as such, cannot be hurt.

Radwen

Wanderer
Wrong, you can be hurt, trust me lol. Your immune until you open your heart .. obviously being single its easy to keep a closed heart .. stay single all your life and you'll be right ;).

Emotional pains > Physical pain. Physical pain is much easier to endure than emotional pain.

People rarely suicide because of physical pain ...

Killamus

Knight
Radwen;650459 said:
Wrong, you can be hurt, trust me lol. Your immune until you open your heart .. obviously being single its easy to keep a closed heart .. stay single all your life and you'll be right ;).

Emotional pains > Physical pain. Physical pain is much easier to endure than emotional pain.

People rarely suicide because of physical pain ...

Ah, but if they're in so much pain that they want to die, they usually cannot move, thus, cannot commit suicide. Bit of a paradox, eh? And don't most people, when in physical pain, say to themselves "Kill me now, just end it..."? And besides, most physical pain that would make you want to commit suicide does in fact kill you, so... But meh.

By the way, sold your sister yet?

Radwen

Wanderer
You're thinking of gun wounds and fire and stuff ...

Theres a lot of types of physical pain that won't kill you but will give you immense pain = or worse than the above.

Haven't sold my sister yet. I've only found people who joke about it :(.

Johabius

Knight
Malaperth;650176 said:
Well, I'm taken too, but unfortunately for me, nowhere in the description appeared any of the terms fat, old, hairy, cranky, well, I could go on, but I probably shouldn't... :D
Holy shit Mal...you could be the older brother I never knew I had:D

Puron1794

Wanderer
Radwen;650421 said:
What if I become an ex-corpse screwer and promise to never return to corpses as long as you give me good sex?

I don't know, everytime we passed a graveyard you might start drooling. It would be very bad for my ego. :rolleyes:

Anti-Basic;650437 said:

Just as men are evil & crush women's hearts?

There's little hope for happiness if you judge all by the poor experiences with a few. ;)

Johabius

Knight
Puron1794;650478 said:
There's little hope for happiness if you judge all by the poor experiences with a few. ;)
Wise you have become, young Padawan;)
Or is a female Jedi student a Padawette?

Puron1794;650478 said:
I don't know, everytime we passed a graveyard you might start drooling. It would be very bad for my ego. :rolleyes:

Just as men are evil & crush women's hearts?

Yes, but I've seen women purposefully go after the kinds of guys that would break their hearts.

I'm not that stupid. at least I think I'm not. :confused:

Radwen

Wanderer
Puron1794;650478 said:
At least you'll know that I'll still love you when you pass away :rolleyes: .

Radwen

Wanderer
Well theres pro's and con's really ..
On the plus side theres a nice feeling of nostalgia the makes the sex different
but on the Con side the body gets really stiff with time.

Puron1794

Wanderer
Radwen;650762 said:
Well theres pro's and con's really ..
On the plus side theres a nice feeling of nostalgia the makes the sex different
but on the Con side the body gets really stiff with time.

...so much for eating lunch...