RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CEO's MoongateLibrary

tass23

Page
Iraq said:
Is it possible to have various Costs based on different runebooks using this system? I see a general cost to use, which applies to ALL books, but is there a way to make it apply to individual books only?

Well, not on the same Moongate Iraq, at least there's no code in place for that. What you can do is setup different moongates with different runebooks and [props each Moongate to set the cost.

Iraq-

Sorceror
Yeah, thanks, It's a bit of an eyesore for me on my server to have it set it up that way. I was hoping to combine the public gate into this custom one, and set certain sections to free and others to paid.

It's all good though, I can work around it - the system is still very helpful.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
You could just make a new delegate to handle it...have both gates use a delegate that calls one method. Sending needed info the method, such as price and location.

Iraq-

Sorceror
An IDEA for what I could think of is when you demolish the house, you could check if there is any MoongateLibrary items within the house region attached to this house, and if there is then just set it Movable true (or even call the method that re-deeds the moongate when the "RE-DEED" button is clicked). This WILL effectively do what you want it to do, however I believe it is the only way it can be done since the moongate is not an actual addon, or even a part of the house to begin with.

All in all, I think it would only take 1 edit into the demolish method of the house (whatever it may be called).