RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~~~ Custom "Vehicles" class ~~~

amon2

Sorceror
key

Well i know how to fix the "anyone taking any vehicle" problem...a key..just make a deed script like they have for boats so it makes a dif key for each vehicle... i added a key and set it to the eagle and set the key value on both the same(key/eagle) and it locks and unlocks it , but i dont know how to script the deed thing i aint that good yet lol

amon2 said:
Well i know how to fix the "anyone taking any vehicle" problem...a key..just make a deed script like they have for boats so it makes a dif key for each vehicle... i added a key and set it to the eagle and set the key value on both the same(key/eagle) and it locks and unlocks it , but i dont know how to script the deed thing i aint that good yet lol

lol, well that's true. A key would work. I still think a portable vehicle would be cool too :p

Like the capsule in DBZ! lmao

grimm92

Sorceror
ok i am SO new at paching, i dont get AT ALL how to pach this stuff this is my first server so i would apprecheate ANT help paching this. Can anyone tell me step by step? (FYI: Dont use a lot of technacil talking or files plz im only 13yearsold in R/L.)

grimm92

Sorceror
Pach Help Need Bad

ok i am SO new at paching, i dont get AT ALL how to pach this Custom Vehicles thing this is my first server so i would apprecheate ANT help paching this. Can anyone tell me step by step? (FYI: Dont use a lot of technacil talking or files plz im only 13yearsold in R/L.)

alambik

Sorceror
You can do a basic moving effect by designing a second set of your vehicle, and using the alternativeItemId, so the vehicle appeareance will quicly switch between the two frames when moving.

Shadow82

Sorceror
Excellent Job, From a scale 1-10 i give this script an 11. Thumbs up lol I hope to see more awesome work hopefully as good as this or if possible, even better :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
1 problem.
Im a Mulpatcher Noob and when i double click the program
it says error opening Verdata.Mul, i think i have to add my own but im not sure if it should be blank, or have some type of code in it.
*lost* anybody know what i can do to fix this?

alambik

Sorceror
Strange, I u sure u use mulpatcher ? (and not mulbuilder, another tool)
By the way, verdata.mul is no supported anymore by UO clients.