RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete My Posts!

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Delete My Posts!

Someday, I'm going to go through and delete every post I've ever made, so that everyone I was conversing with will look like they're posting to themselves, thereby making them look insane.

I've been inspired today!!!! :D

(Oh yes, please do comment. :D )

Livewire

Wanderer
Oh, that'll be some interesting posts then I'm sure; people seemingly arguing with themselves when they were arguing with Phantom...

Just don't delete any posts that were helpful though, a newbie like me might need to use the information in them later :p

Manu

Knight
You know Phantom, I know you are very good at what you do and a lot of improvement we enjoy today is thanks to you and a whole lot of people look up to you in awe... but, you know... sometimes, you just make the world a little colder :(

(I know you don't give a rats ass, but I felt like saying it nevertheless)

Phantom

Knight
Manu said:
You know Phantom, I know you are very good at what you do and a lot of improvement we enjoy today is thanks to you and a whole lot of people look up to you in awe... but, you know... sometimes, you just make the world a little colder :(

(I know you don't give a rats ass, but I felt like saying it nevertheless)

You think I am cold because I feel I have to delete my posts, because of the amount of people that insult me?

Or is it the fact, I feel this thread is pointless and nobody should care if somebody wants to delete a post. If that feature was not meant to be used, the feature would be disabled.

I have removed a reply, I felt I was required to delete, because of your comments.

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Starbucks is mostly FOR useless threads (mostly)! Anyone posting in this thread is contributing to its uselessness!!!! :D

*still having fun*

Phantom

Knight
Arvoreen said:
Starbucks is mostly FOR useless threads (mostly)! Anyone posting in this thread is contributing to its uselessness!!!! :D

*still having fun*

There is a limit to how dumb a post can before the thread should be shot.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Phantom said:

rule of thumb

if you think its dumb, DONT PARTICIPATE - it makes you dumb.

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Phantom said:

Well, I don't think that's your call to make. :D

And this thread isn't so pointless, it lets people talk about deleting posts!!!

Phantom

Knight
Arvoreen said:
Well, I don't think that's your call to make. :D

And this thread isn't so pointless, it lets people talk about deleting posts!!!

I suppose your right

rule of thumb

if you think its dumb, DONT PARTICIPATE - it makes you dumb.

Your right, but its starbucks so i wasn't paying attention to what I was saying.

Arvoreen

Sorceror
True, because if he thought this thread was dumb, he wouldn't have posted here! :D And because he made sense.

Either that, or he was bored. I'm still having fun!

Manu

Knight
Phantom said:
You think I am cold because I feel I have to delete my posts, because of the amount of people that insult me?

No. That is something all about you, so what you do with your posts is something noone else has anything to say about.

Or is it the fact, I feel this thread is pointless and nobody should care if somebody wants to delete a post.

That was what I meant. Maybe he has friends here that really (would) care if he deleted his posts (for whatever reason). Of course, if you dont know him, why should you care about it. But something like "Does anybody care" the way you said it just felt not very... I dont know if polite is the right word.

Hope that explains what I meant.

P.S.: Care to explain to me the meaning of your new name? "Saenchen" reads like a word in german, alas I dont know a word like that. Where did it come from?

zeroed

Wanderer
i have seen the word seanchen in a series i read. the author was robert jordan. the seanchen were these very strange people with the belief that they had the right to rule because they were descendents of the greatest kind to ever live. Strange that you should call yourself that.

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Manu said:
P.S.: Care to explain to me the meaning of your new name? "Saenchen" reads like a word in german, alas I dont know a word like that. Where did it come from?

Different label, same bitter taste!

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Arvoreen said:
Different label, same bitter taste!

Do us all a favor and jump off a bridge with a brick connected to your feet.

I dislike you, why would I talk to you more then I have to?