RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete My Posts!

Courageous

Wanderer
*gathers in a circle with TMS around Courageous sitting on his stool, eyeballing the book he is holding*

Okay. So. My wife is an Emergency Phyisican and Faculty at a major medical institution. As a resident at this institution she was granted the singular privelege, which she now seems to own perpetually, of giving the university's anal-rectal disorder mini course.

My wife asked me to help put this course together. My job was to search for medical keywords in order to acquire images of some specific "problems" that people have on occasion... you know, "down there". I have a some observations regarding this process.

One. If your wife ever asks you to do this, say "NO!". It would be more fun to drive a hard object up your ass.

Two. It's not true that people have ever put Gerbils up their ass. That's just a myth.

Three. What you do have to understand is that people going to the hospital, with things jammed up their ass, are really and truly psychotic. Which is to say, their brain is ill.

Four. Don't ever pour concrete up your ass. Yes, someone actually has, I have pictures.

Five. You simply would not believe the number of sex sites on the net that think that the exact phrase "anal prolapse" (yes, the phrase, both words and in that order) means something fun and exciting. FYI, "anal prolapse" means your intestines are coming out your ass.

Six. If you are homosexual who is extremely active, think twice before trying to set the world record in squats. If you put eight hundred pounds on your shoulders, and then squat, and you are loose, you know, "down there," your intestines may just fly out your ass.

Now really. Are you suuuure you want me to tell more stories?

C//

Courageous

Wanderer
So. My wife works in Emergency Medicine. The typical person in emergency room is either:

1. Dying.
2. Poor.
3. Wierd
4. Needs/wants drugs.
5. Learning not to do "that", where "that" is something interesting.

Sometimes they come in combination.

Knowing this, let me introduce you to the "Prince Albert". The Prince Albert is a form of "extreme body piercing". A picture is attached below, but I suggest that if you are guy that you really, really should NOT click the below link:

http://www.bodymod.org/wiki/prince%20albert.jpg

*SHIVER*. Okay, so now that you've failed to heed my advice and know entirely too accurately what a "Prince Albert" is, you're ready for the story.

A member of the local wierd community (hint: in this community you do not drive "straight," you drive "forward") elected to have a Prince Albert performed on himself. Fair enough. But the story goes on.

The Prince Albert was not sufficient for him. Have you ever seen those Biker wallet chains? You know, the kind where a chain attaches to your wallet, and then loops to your belt? Okay, you get the idea. This chap decided that it would be a good idea to attach a biker chain to his Prince Albert, and the loop a long length of it to his belt.

My wife caught up with him after he discovered quite clearly why anyone with any sense would have advised not to do this, particularly not if you plan on running around anywhere. See the guy had been running, and the chain caught on something, and....

ZZSSIIP! Well, have you heard of a Banana Split? Now we're talkin'!

So here is what we can conclude about Mr. Prince Albert:

1. He surely felt like he was dying,
2. He was going to be poor after all these medical bills,
3. He was wierd,
4. He now very much needs drugs, and

*drum roll*

5. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING DONE THAT!

END STORY :)

C//

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I think I know what that is without clicking the link...I heeded your advice :p

And...can you say "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Codeus

Wanderer
Uggggh....talk about a compound hemorrhoid! :eek: *shivers uncontrollably*
Why didn't you warn me?!? *tries to recover*
Just so you know.....yeu jus destwoed mie fwagel, wittle minend!

Johabius

Knight
This has turned into a very educational thread...thank goodness I read this before I tried the Prince Albert thing:D Thank you Courageous for the shudders and the chuckles;)