RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete My Posts!

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
zeroed said:
well could you tell me? i would really like to know since i have seen something like it in a book

The only people that know what Seanchen means are my friends. If you want to find out be nice to be and I might tell you in the future.

Planetary_myth said:
I would like to request my posts be deleted and my threads deleted plz.
I would also like to appologize 4 my behavior in the other thread as 4 now on i will mind my own bussiness and only post if i need help.
I appologize to all users that are offended by wat i typed.

You are able to delete your own posts. Click on the edit button next to posts or threads that you wish to delete, make sure that the editor is in advanced mode and at the top you will see a combo button with the caption Delete. Select it and click the button to delete your post.

Manu

Knight
Seanchen.net said:
I dislike you, why would I talk to you more then I have to?

Jesus, sorry I'm breathing the air of the same planet as you do. *shakes head* A simple "No" would have sufficed. I dont know what I did to you, but since I must have done something, for the love of peace, I'll stay away. Sorry I bothered you.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Dodge1965 said:
Then two people will know ;)

I have alot more then 2 friends, I could list them all, but it would take about 2 hours to list them.

You clearly have a grudge against me, so anything you say should be taken for about a grain of salt, since its tainted by your own feelings towards me.

Jesus, sorry I'm breathing the air of the same planet as you do. *shakes head* A simple "No" would have sufficed. I dont know what I did to you, but since I must have done something, for the love of peace, I'll stay away. Sorry I bothered you.

I based that comment on something you said that I felt was hostile.

Dodge1965

Wanderer
Seanchen.net said:
I have alot more then 2 friends, I could list them all, but it would take about 2 hours to list them.

You clearly have a grudge against me, so anything you say should be taken for about a grain of salt, since its tainted by your own feelings towards me.

Sorry, it was a joke, you kinda set yourself up and I couldn't resist it. Nothing personal since I got no idea who you are.

(it actually implied you had no friends, you being one person that knew and the person you suggested be nice to you would be the other). I'd hoped the little smiley winky would convey that I spoke in jest, apparently not.

c'mon, it was funny though. :D

But sorry again if I caused you angst.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Seanchen, you really need to get over yourself.

I fully understand the concept of "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

This is the theory you seem to have behind your answers that seem quite rude to almost everyone but you. The unfortunate thing is that you seem to beat people over the head with the fish, and then tell them that if they can pull their head out of their ass, there is also a fishing pole up there that they can beg you to teach them to use.

So far, I have seen very little plain help from you. I have no idea what you know nor do you know what I know. Why do you feel the need to insult most everyone that has the gall to ask a question YOU think is stupid? Frankly, since I have no idea what you have done, and have not been here very long, I haven't seen any code you have written to see what you think gives you the right to pass judgement on all around you.

I have code in globally distributed software, but, guess what. I don't expect anyone here to care for two reasons. I could be lying, and any code I have that I do not post here does not change this community one bit, therefore is irrelevent.

You are pompous, conceited and arrogant with no apparent reason for being so.

I normally don't get caught up with people like you since it only goes on and on and wastes time and bytes, however, this time you went too far for my tastes and I couldn't help myself and have had to drop to your level.

nuff said by me this time.

Rabban

Sorceror
*You see Rabban cast Flamestrike on the horse corpse*
*You see Rabban cast Animate Dead on the horse corpse*
*You see Rabban cast Flamestrike on the animated horse*

I'm just doing what you all are doing... (You know beatting the dead horse, necroing it, and then beatting it again.)

Joeku

Lord
BURN! I could see that on a SKILLET!

Ravatar

Knight
Phantom said:
I won't care if you do this, be sure to try to do it to my replies first.

Yeah, Phantom loves nothing more than removing the posts in which he's on the incorrect or misinformed side of a conversation.

bzk90

Lord
its just his way of retracting a statement. its like me saying

Sphere is better then runuo
and then turning around and saying
wait a minute, runuo is way better then sphere

but instead he posts
sphere is better then runuo
runuo is better then sphere
*delete first comment*

and i can count to 1!

Courageous

Wanderer
The only people that know what Seanchen means are my friends.

Every reader of Robert Jordan is one of your friends? :)

C//

Vorspire

Knight
Seanchen:

1. I don't care what Seanchen means, and I will never find out because of this post.
2. I think you should take a long walk off a short pier.
3. If people wish to know what Seanchen is, they can click the link in your signature.. I didn't but im assuming it explains everything.
4. If you're not a moderator, DON'T moderate.
5. Generally, you need to stfu.

I hope i speak for everyone, it's only once in a while a reply in a completely relevant thread like this ticks me off enough to post a reply like this, so be honoured.

If anyone doesn't like this post, please don't take offence because it's not aimed at you, but i feel some people need a slap with the wet trout of reality.