RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

Nott32

Wanderer
ummm what? but danmit there are some hella hot emo chics, I just dont get it they could get hella friends but they are emo....

Joeku

Lord
Nott32;706400 said:
ummm hella what? hella but hella danmit hella there hella are some hella hella hot emo hella chics, I hella just hella dont hella get it they hella could hella hella get hella friends hella but hella they hella hella are hella emo....
Wtf dude.

drakeypooh1

Wanderer
You guys don't know how emo I am. I'm going to go kill myself now (see you in five minutes). My mom only gives me $100 a week in allowance. I wanted $200. I've lost my will to live.

Oh, and by the way, if Nott32 has any siblings, take me out to the wood shed and shoot me, would you?

Kishikowa

Wanderer
drakeypooh1;706608 said:
You guys don't know how emo I am. I'm going to go kill myself now (see you in five minutes). My mom only gives me $100 a week in allowance. I wanted $200. I've lost my will to live.

Oh, and by the way, if Nott32 has any siblings, take me out to the wood shed and shoot me, would you?

lost the will to live? man your a loser, 100$ is fine if you don't blow 60 on shitty converses or another 40 on a fallout boy T-shirt.

EMO'S SUCK!

WarAngel

Wanderer
Omg let's rage against other people for having different lifestyles than us!

FUCK GAYS, EMOS, BLACKS, HISPANICS, EUROPEANS, ASIANS, ETC. ETC.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
WarAngel;706669 said:
Omg let's rage against other people for having different lifestyles than us!

FUCK GAYS, EMOS, BLACKS, HISPANICS, EUROPEANS, ASIANS, ETC. ETC.

I just say EMO"S SUCK i got nothing against anyone else. besides the 911 the world trade center, who ever did that. I HATE AND THEY WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their stopping me from ordering BB guns from the US
their is a canadian firearm law preventing the shipping of replica firearms.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
WarAngel;706674 said:
Well that's pretty unique. Hating 9/11 because it kept you from getting a BB gun. Good enough reasons, I s'pose. :p

not only that but it probably caused issues all over the world, it raised the price of gas, caused another war. and for what reason did the people do it for?

WarAngel

Wanderer
I'm not gonna lie, I haven't understood a single post or new topic you've made for at least a week now. Like, the words form sentences which I understand, but I guess what I'm getting at is: wtf are you talking about?