RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

exp system

velly

Wanderer
exp system

anyone have ready script for exp system he can send me and i'm wasting my time script it? or noone have one?
thnx

Phantom

Knight
Re: exp system

velly said:
anyone have ready script for exp system he can send me and i'm wasting my time script it? or noone have one?
thnx

Requests are not allowed. therefore you will have to make this yourself.

Please don't post requets for scripts, if its not been posted, clearly you would have to DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF.

I am sorry but I answer requests post at least 3 times a day. Its really suck when people who have been around for awhile still have not even read the damn rules.

Damoor

Wanderer
I didnt know you cant do requests...

Also Phantom instead of responding in a negative way, why not just ignore this post. It seems you get very angry at everysingle post. No holiday spirit anymore?

psz

Administrator
Because if he had ignored it, you would not know not to post requests ;->

Thus, he's done his job: Informed you of a rule that you did not otherwise know.

psz

Administrator
Stickied to the top of some of (BUT NOT ALL OF *pokes mods*) the forums.

http://www.runuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9671
http://www.runuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6458

Damoor

Wanderer
This is interesting rule on the Announcements Forum that says Rules and guidelines ,etc .
Be sure to use the proper forum for posting your requests/or discussions. Improper posts again will be removed.
This rule says you can post requests but do it in the right forum. But now your saying in another forum there is another rule that says you cant post requests?

Which btw if your going to have rules all over the forums I wonder why half the people dont know them all. Maybe a section somewhere that flat out says FORUM RULES maybe add a link on the left. Obviously alot of people here have a hard time with all the "rules"

psz

Administrator
Do you see a forum called "Script Requests"? No? There's a reason...

And the requests you refer to in
Be sure to use the proper forum for posting your requests/or discussions. Improper posts again will be removed.

is referring to HELP requests, not script requests.

If you'd gone just a TAD further down, you'd have seen this:

Do not request scripts anywhere on the forum. Attempt to write it yourself, the friendly master scripters of the Script Support forum will be glad to help out, and you will learn something from it.

Damoor

Wanderer
Ok well I think its just better I stop posting anyways I never know whats wrong or right. I really think it would be wise to have one local set of rules its VERY confusing around here. And everybodies attitude is so negative towards people that dont know all the rules. Remember most are 12 13 years old and just dont understand, I know my cousin is 16 and still has no clue.

Phantom

Knight
Damoor said:
Where is this rule?

And im sorry, Im just tired of reading all his smart ass remarks foreverybody.

Where are these smartass remarks? Why are we even talking about it?

He broke the rules, I told him he will have to script it himself. There was no need for your smartass remark about my what you think are "smartass" remarks.

Maybe I am sick and tired of noisy people butting in when they have no reason to?

Damoor

Wanderer
Phantom maybe you should take a break from runuo. you take things too personal here. You always have to add in a little extra sentence just to say something negative. And Im done sticking my nose in your business.

Phantom

Knight
Damoor said:
Phantom maybe you should take a break from runuo. you take things too personal here. You always have to add in a little extra sentence just to say something negative. And Im done sticking my nose in your business.

Good to hear.

I am not "tired" of RunUO so no break for me, plus thats not an option I have a deadline to meet ( personal ) but still a deadline for Factions. Therefore I can't take a break.

You had no busness posting anything about my response as it was perfectly fine. Yeah I showed in my text that I was sick of requests, but thats understanble.

Super, another perfectly fine request post, made a total flame source thnx to people trying to butt in "WEEE!" feel right at home.

Special - K

Wanderer
Phantom I hate to break it down to technical terms... but he is not requestig :D He is asking if someone already has a script for exp system.

psz

Administrator
Right... He's *REQUESTING* that someone *PROVIDE HIM* with their work.

He's not asking if someone has done one to bsae HIS off of. He states he wants them to send it to him. It's a REQUEST.

Which is exactly what the rules state NOT to do...

Don't try to find some non-existant loop-hole just because you've got a problem with Phantom.

Special - K

Wanderer
I never said he asking if someone else has done one to base his off of... Im saying that he is asking if there is one already out there that someone can send to him... If NOT then he is scritping his own... If he was requesting it he would have said something like... "Can someone please send me an EXP Script"