RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

exp system

Damoor

Wanderer
The only reason I posted was because I was tired of Phantom posting "extras" in the response. Instead of him just posting "read the rules" he has to add in a little extra flame. IT was a flame he added and yea the rules on this forum are all over the place. It doesnt say dont request scripts in the first rules it actually has a rule about requesting for info to do it in the right forum. These forums are just getting stupid anyways. Everybody thinks they have the right to bend the rules because they are working with the devs or been here for a long time, well thats not professional or fair. If people keep breaking the rules maybe they need to be changed.

S

shadeuo

wow i stired up alot of shit. all i was saying was phontom was breaking the rules and proved my point. and as far as me breaking rules I could care less about rules. so sue me :rolleyes:

Phantom

Knight
Alright I am going to edit my post now that I actually read the entire thread.

I have one thing to say is the following:

Humanity is really doomed if we can talk about how this is or isn't a request for 6 fucking pages.

psz you need to lighten up and stop spreading the fact Ryan said that about me. Because to be honest thats not why I am still around, I am still around because of yourself, spider, Asayre, and company that help people everyday.

But spreading that fact around isn't helping anyone.

I have faults I will admit that, I am not going to change, I will admit that, but I am not better then anyone here, because of that fact.

So please get your own comment and spread it around thnx :)

David

Moderate
Sheesh! I go away for a few days and look at the mess!

Come on people there has to be more important things than this!