RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

exp system

psz

Administrator
Dude, don't even try.

Phantom's first post in this thread:
Requests are not allowed. therefore you will have to make this yourself.

Please don't post requets for scripts, if its not been posted, clearly you would have to DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF.

I am sorry but I answer requests post at least 3 times a day. Its really suck when people who have been around for awhile still have not even read the damn rules.

He stated that requests were against the rules, stated what the person should do, and EXPLAINED why he was harsh, all at once.

It wasn't until someone BITCHED at HIM that he got "mean"

He didn't break the rule, until it was already broken by someone else.

I suggest you re-read the thread before you decide to mount you High Holy Horse.

Special - K

Wanderer
Re: exp system

Phantom said:
velly said:
anyone have ready script for exp system he can send me and i'm wasting my time script it? or noone have one?
thnx

Requests are not allowed. therefore you will have to make this yourself.

Please don't post requets for scripts, if its not been posted, clearly you would have to DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF.

I am sorry but I answer requests post at least 3 times a day. Its really suck when people who have been around for awhile still have not even read the damn rules.

velly said:
and i'm wasting my time script it? or noone have one?

Please those are still questions re-read the rules... he shouldnt be flaming at him!

phantom said:
DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF.

psz said:
Dude, don't even try.

PS. Who the fuk says dude?

psz

Administrator
:rolleyes:

Fine. From now on, we'll just let people break every friggin' rule, get away with everything, and it'll all be OK, right?

Um... No.

MY turn:

Don't even attempt to be stupid. You've been here a whopping one DAY.

You've not been here long enough to see days that come with 12+ people requesting scripts (80% of which are in Script Support), or 20+ people asking questions that have been answered a 100 times.

People don't search. People don't read the FAQs. People don't read the Rules.

What do you expect? After a YEAR of this, alot of us are fed up with intentional ignorance. And guess what? We try to keep new users from breaking the rules.

Here's a wild concept: If you don't break the rules, YOU WON'T GET FLAMED.

Maybe when that simple idea gets imbedded into your brain, you might almost have room to bitch about someone who's been here as long as, and done as much as Phantom.

I say Dude. If you've got an issue with that, you've got psycological problems far deeper than a simple lack of respect for authority.

Special - K

Wanderer
Hah please Ive been here a long time... I just havent used my original account because I had stopped playing uo for while and forgot my account on runuo forums, plus my account was inactive...

Special - K

Wanderer
OH AND LMAO... I AINT GOT PHYSCOLOGICAL PROBLEMS... UR LIKE HOW OLD??? AND U SAY DUDE?!?! LIKE WTF... Ur age is like between 20-35 or older...

psz

Administrator
He broke the rule because someone broke a rule and then flamed him (breaking another rule)...

Can we say hypocracy anyone? :rolleyes:

Face it: The Devs think Phantom is doing a great job. They see nothing wrong with how he answers posts. ONCE they told him to change. They told him to stop using "Use the search" as an answer. He did.

Special - K

Wanderer
Can we say two wrongs don't make a right anyone? :D

He shouldn't brake a rule if sum1 else has broken a rule... Then he just gets flamed... And I think he prolly wonders why :rolleyes:

Fury

Wanderer
this post would have ended 3 pages ago if the second post simply said "requests are against forum rules please read the rules before posting" would have taken less time,less space and prolly wouldnt have offended anyone.

psz

Administrator
Had Velly not requested a script, I pretty sure Phantom would not have said ANYTHING.

Ergo, if the initial poster would have read the rules, Phantom would not have said ANYTHING, and you would not be reading this NOW, as this thread would NOT EXIST.

Stop trying to pin things on a person, while letting the inital person off the hook.

That's like letting a rapist off because the woman was wearing naughty clothes. It's a BS excuse, and is ONLY an excuse.

Special - K

Wanderer
It doesnt matter if the original poster broke a rule and requested a script, compared to phantom just enjoying himself and braking another rule... The bottom _____ is that Phantom should have not broken another rule... If phantom did not brake another rule, then it would be pinned on the original poster!

psz

Administrator
And if people who had no additional info for the thread hadn't come into it, and FLAMED PHANTOM (Also breaking rules themselves) the thread would be dead.

Remember folks, you're quick to pin things on Phantom, you've ALL BROKEN THE SAME RULE IN THIS SAME THREAD (Aside to Fury, who didn't actually flame anyone)

Stop being hypocrits, start reading the rules, and you won't have Big Bad Phantom make you look like idiots.

Fury

Wanderer
2 rules..

• Be respectful of others. Not everyone has the same amount of experience with computers, programming or scripting.

Some people do not know all the computer terminology, or may not have the same knowledge of RunUO as yourself. Be nice to these people. You were new once, too. Do not flame them. Instead, accept you know more about RunUO than they do, and perhaps even share your knowledge with them!

I have not seen this person break a rule before.. so he deserves disrespect because maybe he didnt know the rules.. or where they were.. if it was the same person more than once i can understand but because you have been here ohh soo long and your ohh soo tired of seeing these posts you are allowed to break these rules? I dont wanna fight id just like to see people more respectful as i think the runuo devs do also hence the reason these rules exist.

Special - K

Wanderer
psz said:
And if people who had no additional info for the thread hadn't come into it, and FLAMED PHANTOM (Also breaking rules themselves) the thread would be dead.

Remember folks, you're quick to pin things on Phantom, you've ALL BROKEN THE SAME RULE IN THIS SAME THREAD (Aside to Fury, who didn't actually flame anyone)

Stop being hypocrits, start reading the rules, and you won't have Big Bad Phantom make you look like idiots.

psz why don't YOU READ THE RULES...

psz

Administrator
The FIRST post in the FIRST thread of the FIRST FORUM is the rules.

It states No Requests.

It also states "All new users should familiarize themselves with these rules. These are to be followed at all times in order to ensure a productive and stable environment for RunUO to exist. "

If you can't find that, or are too lazy to read it, tough.

And yes, my age is 24. Not sure what that has to do with anything....