RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

exp system

Special - K

Wanderer
psz said:
Maybe he's tired of people breaking rules and then bitching at HIM for pointing them out...

Maybe he's tired of people giving the WRONG information, and bitching at HIM when he points it out...

Maybe he's tired of people acting like crybabies when they don't get what they want, and bitch at HIM when he points it out.

Maybe he's just tired of people BITCHING because he's following the rules, and wants people to LEARN.

Here's a clue: The devs think Phantom is doing a great job, hence they picked HIM to write Factions. Ryan has stated his oppinion that Phantom helps more people than the majority of others here COMBINED. Guess what? Phantom's not going anywhere, and the Devs OBVIOUSLY don't have issue with the way he handles things.

I'd suggest if you have a problem with Phantom, you DEAL with it. Either get used to it, or leave. Phantom's not changing. And that is as it should be.

As I said I do believe YOU were the first one to start flaming in this thread... I don't see any flaming before this post...

psz

Administrator
Uh, no K... Damoor wrote this:

Also Phantom instead of responding in a negative way, why not just ignore this post. It seems you get very angry at everysingle post. No holiday spirit anymore?

Before my first post.

MY first post was:
Because if he had ignored it, you would not know not to post requests ;->

Thus, he's done his job: Informed you of a rule that you did not otherwise know.

His next was the first "flame"
Where is this rule?

And im sorry, Im just tired of reading all his smart ass remarks foreverybody.

Again, K, I suggest YOU re-read the thread.

Special - K

Wanderer
psz said:
The FIRST post in the FIRST thread of the FIRST FORUM is the rules.

It states No Requests.

It also states "All new users should familiarize themselves with these rules. These are to be followed at all times in order to ensure a productive and stable environment for RunUO to exist. "

If you can't find that, or are too lazy to read it, tough.

LMAO!!! All new users... so what about you u think u can break any rule u want cuz ur not new?

psz

Administrator
No, I expect that people who DON'T follow the rules should be informed as to what they are. Which is what Phantom did. THEN he got flamed.

If someone hits you IRL, you defend yourself. If that means hitting back, you do.

If someone flames you, you defend yourself. If that means getting mean, you do.

*EDIT*

Are you on CRACK? Where did I say "My first flaming post"???
:shock:

Special - K

Wanderer
psz said:
No, I expect that people who DON'T follow the rules should be informed as to what they are. Which is what Phantom did. THEN he got flamed.

If someone hits you IRL, you defend yourself. If that means hitting back, you do.

If someone flames you, you defend yourself. If that means getting mean, you do.

I don't remember Velly flaming phantom... but phantom flaming velly is a perfectly clear piece of my memory

psz

Administrator
I didn't say Velly flamed Phantom. You REALLY need to re-read this thread.

Phantom's first post doesn't have a flame. He called no one a name, said nothing about thier family/faith/religion, or directly insulted Velly.

He said "Do it your damn self". (AFTER stating no requests)

If that's a flame, well... No one here has ever been flamed if that's a flame.

Afterwards, however, he was called a smartass among other things.

This thread was done and finished until shadeuo showed up. (Page 2, I beleive).

velly

Wanderer
wow wow wow no need to get angry.... i didnt know that rule... u can just say it's aganst the rulez and ill script alone like i already do and almust done.... first time my post become with H :D

Special - K

Wanderer
I did not say YOU SAID ur first flaming post... Im telling you in this thread what ur first flaming post is... AND YOU WERE FLAMING AT ME... But I don't recall me flaming at you before that...

Fury

Wanderer
in announcements.. where does it say someone new should visit threads in chronalogical-sp order? i know the rules werent the first thing i read when i got here nor did i think to look in announcements for them... does that make me bad? Does that give you the right to break 2 rules because i didnt visit threads in order?

psz

Administrator
Well, general rule of thumb would be Read THe First Thing You Find... ESPECIALLY when it says "RULES - READ THIS FIRST"

Besides, if you're already in Announcements, you'd SEE that post... At the top. In big friendly letters (Though not as friendly as "Don't Panic" of course)

Special - K

Wanderer
psz said:
The FIRST post in the FIRST thread of the FIRST FORUM is the rules.

It states No Requests.

It also states "All new users should familiarize themselves with these rules. These are to be followed at all times in order to ensure a productive and stable environment for RunUO to exist. "

If you can't find that, or are too lazy to read it, tough.

Well Fury... that's what psz says...

velly

Wanderer
wow wow wow no need to get angry u can just say that it's against the rulez and ill script alone like i'm doing and almust done... and it's the first time my post have H on it :D

psz

Administrator
I didn't flame Fury (This thread ;-> <j/k>):-P

Anyway, it is now half past midnight, and I am off to bed!

Night all!

Ceday

Page
psz, you know the fact that Phantom doesnt only flame people when they break rules..

he flames most people that is new here and doesnt know much about runuo.

there are times that i am angry with people whom i am trying to help. those are the times mostly they havent tried hard or didnt do exactly what i said..After they reply something "it didnt work", i have never flamed people and i dont.

This is a script support forum, not a "help&flame if he doesnt understand"..

IF you become really angry and feel to express your feelings in a "public" forum when you are trying to help, just dont help.

No one has to be flamed because of not knowing about runuo or any programming language..There are always better ways to explain what you are saying..

velly

Wanderer
lol well i know this isn't about scripts but none answer the other forum... where can i get good gump editor? thnx

Special - K

Wanderer
im srry velly i would help if i could i used to have a good gump program but i dunno where i got it from, prolly the insideuo website I THINK

Edit* I got one of a post on these forums do a search and i garuntee u will find onw